Search results for query: *

1. SirGouki

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

I would strongly advise against people using this mod in its current state, as even if paired with Revengence Mode and Death Mode in Calamity, this mod VERY quickly breaks the game with any build - to the point where I killed the moon lord in less than 2 seconds the first time I encountered it...
  2. SirGouki

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

There actually is an obvious problem to your first method. C# is a strongly typed language, and if you do something like ModConfig("configValName") * 2; there's no garuntee that ModConfig() is returning a correct type. Doing something like float c_hp_mod = 0; //default in case loading fails...
  3. SirGouki

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

@gotest Got a couple bugs for you: 1) This one I'm unsure of, but I have been pumping almost nothing but aptitude, I am currently level 22 and I only have 6 AP. According to http://terraria-leveled.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Flower Almost every other stat build would have more AP than this. The...
  4. SirGouki

Important Your TCF account and Security

You missed the more obvious problem of the fact that the resulting password is nothing but numbers.. Since each digit can only be 0-9 in that case, theres not many digits in the password, it would take a computer a few seconds to a few minutes to either figure it out, or lock your account out...
  5. SirGouki

I can confirm it is not location specific. The only gems that give exp are the ones that appear as ore blocks in world gen. Also, none of the classes except mage and balanced, i think, actually gain abilities despite the message displaying that you learned it. I have tested all the "classes"...
  6. SirGouki

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I believe you misunderstood their request. They want to change the cap FROM 100hp to higher numbers, probably to prevent exactly what you stated. as for the first request, there are many rpg games where you can take 2 weapons of the same exact type, craft them together and the result is a +n...
  7. SirGouki

EDIT: didn't realise source to this was source to the base game.
Back
Top Bottom