Search results for query: *

1. gh0stb0y3

tModLoader Mechanical Core

Strange, The mod seems to run fine for me and anyone who i made test it. I am sorry, i don't know how to help further.
  2. gh0stb0y3

tModLoader Team Rift: Mods and More!

I certainly did.
  3. gh0stb0y3

Are you using the latest version of modloader, and verified all it's files?
  4. gh0stb0y3

tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items Plus

And still your friend. xD
  5. gh0stb0y3

Big update released everyone! Now with manual download link to the .tmod files, due to popular demand! Look on the mod's pages to find them!
  6. gh0stb0y3

tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items+

THREAD MOVED TO HERE!
  7. gh0stb0y3

tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items Plus

A Team Rift mod. Pre-Hardmode Items Plus Is a mod that offers a selection of tools otherwise reserved for hardmode, such as drills, wings, repeaters and more, and makes variants of them available in pre-hardmode. Installation: To install this mod, first install tModLoader. This mod needs...
  8. gh0stb0y3

Trying to, at least.
  9. gh0stb0y3

We are currently working hard on the next stable release of PHIP and MechCore. Once these are released, we will put up download links to those versions on this page.
  10. gh0stb0y3

I treid this, but found the original texture to be a solid grey slime, changed of color and alpha by coding. None the less, i agree, the color could use a tweak.
  11. gh0stb0y3

This is a tModLoader mod, if you install TModLoader, you can find this mod in the mod browser in-game. This issue will be fixed in the next update. With all due respect, this is not so much a tip as it is being told to completely re-work the mod. We are currently in the process of...
  12. gh0stb0y3

Without saying too much, some on the team are working on a little mod to put all those cogs into motion, and the little blimp companion made so far looks adorable.
  13. gh0stb0y3

We aim to please. :D
  14. gh0stb0y3

A Team Rift mod. Mechanical Core is a core mod that adds several variations of mobs to the game world that drop various cogs, needed to craft mechanical items. While such items are not in this mods, this mod acts as a dependancy for mods that do. Installation: To install this mod, first...
  15. gh0stb0y3

Marketing...? I dunno, sounded catchy. > w>
  16. gh0stb0y3

Who are we? We as Team Rift are a small team of coders and spriters who work to bring you a wide selection of mods, both big and small. We work on all sorts of mods, and aim to offer new and exciting content to your terraria game world. This page itself will come to serve as a hub for you to...
  17. gh0stb0y3

tModLoader Looking for Coders/Spriters.

I am very sorry, but our team is full up as it stands. While we appriciate the offer, we simply have enough people working on things as is.
  18. gh0stb0y3

On the google drive.
  19. gh0stb0y3

The issue has been fixed, and a small patch update will be released later today to adress this issue.
  20. gh0stb0y3

Eeeh... Team ALMOY! :D Also, i can't code, you might want to change me to a spriter. :P
Back
Top Bottom