Search results for query: *

• Users: AlainZv
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AlainZv

tModLoader Mod request

Hello, i was wondering if theres any posible way (mod, or external tool) to make vanilla npcs inventory larger, or make them sell items in diferent shops sections, because happens that when you uses lots of mods, sometimes the sell repeated items, or their inventory is all full so you cant...
  2. AlainZv

tModLoader Missing item?

I couldn't find the thread of this mod (miniboss expansion), anyone knows why i cant buy the bags from merchant if i've already killed WoF?
  3. AlainZv

tModLoader Remove trades from NPC

Is there any way to remove some trade items from an npc, the dryad sell boss sumoners, but two of them, and i dont need them (ive already have another mod to do that) also, when im using my 3 and 10 slot of items i start loosing life (1 hp every 2 sec maybe) and i dont know why, help? :( :(
  4. AlainZv

tModLoader Bugged map

Anyone knows why my map looks like this? (only hell looks that way) I tried making several different worlds, but in all of them, is the same, the mods that i use are: -Calamity -Thorium -Tremor -Sushis Mod
  5. AlainZv

PC Sprites/textures error with mods

Well, i have a few mods installed, and im gettin some annoying texture issues, and when i put some armors (stone armor, for example) it gets super laggy, my fps gets reduced from 10-20 fps, to 1 fps, and i want to know it there is any way to fix that. Some of the texture with problems...
Back
Top Bottom