Search results for query: *

• Users: tvgBadger
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tvgBadger

Video Badger Speedruns!

I'll post any new speedruns that I would like to share in this thread, rather than making a new thread for every video!
  2. tvgBadger

Video Terraria Multiplayer Dupe Glitch 1.3.5.3

Credit to Albinobat for showing me this! You do have to be on multiplayer for this to work. A simple host & play is perfect. This will not work on any servers running t-shock, thankfully.
  3. tvgBadger

Video My Fastest EVER Wall Of Flesh Speedrun!

Seed: 1736738089 - This particular world generates with the Scourge of the Corruptor in a regular chest instead of the dungeon biome chest, so you can open it as soon as you can get to it! This can only be done in Terraria 1.3.4.4! This is the fastest i've ever done the WOF! I could improve the...
  4. tvgBadger

Video Hallowed Mimic Rage

https://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryScaryEggplantWOOP For some context; During this speedrun it is crucial that around the one hour mark I acquire a Deadulous Strombow from a hallowed mimic. It is a 1/4 drop, so fairly easy to obtain, but at this point I had already killed four other mimics. RNG...
  5. tvgBadger

Fail Just Before WOF

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExquisiteNimbleHedgehogTBTacoLeft Threw the voodoo demon into exactly the wrong spot...
  6. tvgBadger

Video Expert Pirates in 2:48:24 (WR)

I manage to take the 1p WR for expert pirates! Only beat the previous time by 10 minutes, so there is a lot to improve on! There is just a ton of RNG when it comes to completing this run. Finding a map can be a huge pain, I think that king slimes are probably the way to go rather than the...
  7. tvgBadger

Video Expert Wall Of Flesh in 1:20:13 (WR)

Broke my own record by about twenty minutes! Beenades proved to be useful here. :D I'm fairly happy with how this run turned out, however I really do think that there is a lot of room for improvement. You will also notice I set the Queen Bee WR during the same run, only just barely. Let me...
Back
Top Bottom