Search results for query: *

• Users: Mr Vampire
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mr Vampire

Video Zee Tornado

The Tornado Hit. We will all die. Over 9000 dead. Many without help and injured. We must help.
  2. Mr Vampire

NPCs & Enemies Vampire Sun

There has been two moon events, but no sun events. So may I present to you.... The Vampire Sun The Event Summoner Trophy of the Vampires Crafting: 15x Hallowed Bars, 15x Demonite Bars Used During a Solar Eclipse to start a "Vampire Sun" ENEMIES Vampire (The Normal Terrarian Vampire)...
  3. Mr Vampire

PC Teh OP Star Shop

The Star Shop Popular Items Expenses Dirt - 0 Fallen Stars Paladin's Hammer - 75 Fallen Stars ANY OTHER DUNGEON ITEM - 10 Fallen Stars Ectoplasm - 50 Fallen Stars (Per Stack) ALL FMOON LOOT - 20 Fallen Stars ALL PMOON LOOT - 10 Fallen Stars ALL PLANTERA / GOLEM LOOT - 25 Fallen Stars The...
  4. Mr Vampire

Casual So serious I mean seriously this is serious!

I am Sparta. You shall not pass! I am not Gandalf! BUT I am SATAN I am part of the Illuminati. Don't run! I am also a Vampire! Run no no no pls! And if you are reading this Wall of Text with no Purpose what so ever. This is a Freaking Wall of Flesh / Text suggestion baby! Nah no. No matter who...
  5. Mr Vampire

PC Me Vampire :O (HELLOW!)

So, I am the Vampire. I am the sidekick. I am the Superman. I am Bill Gates. I am God. I am Mr Vampire. I am Life. HELLOW!
Back
Top Bottom