Search results for query: *

1. The Dryad

I think we all know that.

I think we all know that.
  2. The Dryad

Greetings everyone

Welcome to the Terraria community forums Barney, I hope you have a nice time XD
  3. The Dryad

Storm Dragonica Signing In

Welcome to the Terraria community forums Storm Dragonica. I'm Celestia, I'm here to provide you with the best flowers and seeds...for a low price too (I'm also here to destroy those foul lands) ... anyway bye, Have a nice day.
  4. The Dryad

Hi, I'm new.

Hello, I'm the Dryad, but you can just call me Celestia. You can talk me if you need seeds or flowers or anything like that, Don't worry my flowers only cost like 70 gold coins.
  5. The Dryad

terraria community

Welcome, You're going to have a great time at the Terraria Community Forums... as long as you don't roleplay or anything like that. :dryadgrin:
  6. The Dryad

Post Your 1.3 base here!

You sacrifice enemies to Satan!
  7. The Dryad

Post Your 1.3 base here!

They're so cool... Um I mean they look great :dryadgrin:
  8. The Dryad

Hello :dryadsmile:

Hello :dryadsmile:
  9. The Dryad

If you like strawberries so much, Why don't you come and buy some strawberry seeds, They're on...

If you like strawberries so much, Why don't you come and buy some strawberry seeds, They're on half price :dryadnaughty:
  10. The Dryad

Actually... Feel free to comment on my profile again. (Maybe they'd buy more of my seeds again...

Actually... Feel free to comment on my profile again. (Maybe they'd buy more of my seeds again :dryadnaughty: )
  11. The Dryad

I didn't think he'd make it for much longer. Obviously something was going to crush him sooner...

I didn't think he'd make it for much longer. Obviously something was going to crush him sooner or later. Well, There are many disappointments in life and this is one of them.
  12. The Dryad

And don't judge if you see me talking to the nurse. :dryadgrin:

And don't judge if you see me talking to the nurse. :dryadgrin:
  13. The Dryad

Hello fellow Terrarians, I'm back but I'm not going to be answering any comments so don't...

Hello fellow Terrarians, I'm back but I'm not going to be answering any comments so don't comment on my profile. (plz don't reply to this)
  14. The Dryad

I'm leaving the forums goodbye!

I'm leaving the forums goodbye!
  15. The Dryad

@Treesmasher You're talking about tales not fairy tales most fairy tales designed for children...

@Treesmasher You're talking about tales not fairy tales most fairy tales designed for children end happily. Even if they don't that's because they were probably adapted and changed to scare children
  16. The Dryad

@TheQuietBisharp of course I've heard of Grimm's tales I used to read them myself. but again...

@TheQuietBisharp of course I've heard of Grimm's tales I used to read them myself. but again Grimm's write tales NOT fairy tales. they're completely different.
  17. The Dryad

Well every story has to have something bad or some kind of protagonist but fairytales always end...

Well every story has to have something bad or some kind of protagonist but fairytales always end of nicely because they're aimed at children so if there was Hell in a Fairytale it would probably end up destroyed. Get it!
  18. The Dryad

No one. It's just that fairytales are usually designed for children.

No one. It's just that fairytales are usually designed for children.
  19. The Dryad

Hmm do fairytales even have a Hell?

Hmm do fairytales even have a Hell?
  20. The Dryad

We are living in a fairy tale. The Crimson and Corruption are almost non-existent

We are living in a fairy tale. The Crimson and Corruption are almost non-existent
Back
Top Bottom