5. Shahar

NPCs & Enemies ARMY OF CTHULU

I totally have no support on this like you
  6. Shahar

NPCs & Enemies ARMY OF CTHULU

well it does with mods
  7. Shahar

Weapons & Equip Wyvern Pearl

I agree because what will you do after moonlord? mess around?thats barely any fun unless you have mode so please make it pre moonlord
  8. Shahar

Items Automatic Collectors

thanks you that is a great idea you could just leave a farm on for tons of time and let all the items be collected while you go and do other things
  9. Shahar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

probably
  10. Shahar

I totally support you one that one snails attack hence my comment also I'm a very big fan of your suggestions
  11. Shahar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

thanks and also would you mind if I asked you to change your DoG support banner to the new one?
  12. Shahar

can you please explain and write more because right now this thread lacks a lot of detail so if you people answering please write more
  13. Shahar

Game Mechanics Fixing the Angler's Underworld Quests/Hotline Fishing Rod

good idea even though I don't really fish I feel that this would help people who are doing fishing playthroughs
  14. Shahar

Portfolio/Multi-Topic [MOBILE] Mobile Improvements Compilation!

yes please it happened to me once and I lost my souls of sight and I had to re fight the twins
  15. Shahar

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Weapon/Accessory Ideas

great idea I could definitely tell lots of work went into this thread
  16. Shahar

Sprites Desert Biome Chest

also to specify it it would produce light underground but shine potions would still be better since it's only like 10 seconds of light, also 90 base damage is to strong I'm nerfing it to 75 also screw this thread which copied the desert chest...
  17. Shahar

Items Desert Key Mold

stupid...this copied my idea which had sprites and there was something in mine never seen from biome chest...an accessory
  18. Shahar

good luck making the exoblade it's really good, it can freeze enemies in place!

good luck making the exoblade it's really good, it can freeze enemies in place!
  19. Shahar

I remember that seen from trashman vs the lunarians , I honestly thought you where going to...

I remember that seen from trashman vs the lunarians , I honestly thought you where going to fight the lunarians in the DoG episode and call it Devourer of The Lunarians bu no Dog eat Dog was a very funny title though.and also hope you get to craft the exoblade and fight the new frost and...
  20. Shahar

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Please update the thread pictures and those people with the old support banners...please change them to newer ones:red::red::red:
Back
Top Bottom