Search results for query: *

• Users: Xman
  • Order by date
  1. Xman

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

That is not a tModLoader problem. I had the exact same problem(spawn rates too low especially during blood moon). I then disabled Tremor Remastered and the spawnrates returned to normal values. I have told you what the problem is. It lies in the code for the NPCs in your mod. I suggest you...
  2. Xman

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi! I got two questions. 1. I really like the singleplayer chat, it is really handy to be able to spawn npcs easily. But how do I make them spawn a little bit to the right of the player or spawn in groups of for example 10? When i look through the code for it in the example mod I see that it is...
  3. Xman

Aha, yea I already had that but I had not (5, 4). I thought the five meant something else than the speed. Thanks for the help!
  4. Xman

Is there any way to speed up the animation of an item? I am trying to animate my own souls but their animation is much slower than the animation the vanilla souls use.
  5. Xman

tModLoader How to set up your mod using Visual Studio (MVS)

It works from the top menu too. It should work from every "New Project" when you have the c# workspace.
  6. Xman

I edited my post, I managed to solve the problem. Thanks for your help:)
  7. Xman

That only works for the file I choose to include to the project. Every .png file I add after that becomes invisible until i press Show all files. Edit: I found the problem. When I put in the .png files I put them in the folder for the mod, not through Visual Studio. When I drag and drop them...
  8. Xman

Tried that, didn't work. This is my view right now. When I press this button the .png pictures become visible But then I see other files which i don't need to see. Do you know how to make the .png pictures visible all the time? Just like your view.
  9. Xman

One question(it's a hard one): In Visual Studio you can choose to show all files in the solution explorer. If you choose to show all files you will see the .png files(your sprites). The are only visible when I choose to show all files but then I see other files too like bin and obj. How can I...
  10. Xman

Right now tModLoader doesn't support custom projectiles(at least I haven't found it). When do you plan to add that in? Btw I never thought someone would make something this good in just like two weeks after 1.3. You are doing an amazing job, never forget that.:) This has so much potential to...
  11. Xman

Will tModLoader have the ability to change how the player is holding the item? Like holdoutOffset and holdoutOrigin in tAPI.
  12. Xman

Right click on your blank solution -> Choose New Project -> Go to Visual C#/Windows Desktop -> You should see the Empty Project in the list ->Choose it and there you got your Empty Project
  13. Xman

I got the community version of Visual Studio and I can create empty projects as well as blank solutions. An empty project is the same as a blank project, right? So that shouldn't be a problem.
  14. Xman

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Is it possbible to make changes to the ai style for flamethrower without rewriting the entire ai? The ai style is 23 and as you know the flametrower shoots flames. I want black flames, so it it just the dust that should be changed. I don't think it is possible to change that but I am asking anyway.
  15. Xman

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Bosses - NPC AI and Server Syncing

I am making a miniboss. It is going to circle around the player and sometimes charge and sometimes shoot a projectile. I think i know how to make it charge and shoot. How am I going to make it circle around the player at a constant distance?
  16. Xman

But that just makes the item float in the air. If you want the item to pulsate and glow you need another piece of code. But don't worry, I got the code:p public override void MidUpdate(ref float gravity, ref float maxVelocity) { gravity = 0f...
  17. Xman

tAPI [Tutorial] The many aspects of World Generation

I would. That is what I am trying to accomplish right now, but i think there is a easier way to do it. I would be happy if you did a tutorial on it :)
  18. Xman

Oh, I should really have seen that. Anyway, thanks for a quick answear. :happy:
  19. Xman

Great tutorial! Really helped a lot. But I got a problem... My building generates just fine and so does the chest. My chest should has seven items in it but it just has two. It's the same with every chest in every building. Here is the code that I am using. Any ideas?
  20. Xman

For items there is a method called MidUpdate. MidUpdate doesn't work with projectiles. Is there another method with another name that does the same thing for projectiles?
Back
Top Bottom