Search results for query: *

1. TechnoSparks

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I have just now checked again the ability to install the game via Play Store just now, intending to check if the issue is resolved. When I made the post it was still unavailable for my current device. In between the time I made the previous and this exact second, something must have been...
  2. TechnoSparks

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

Please, what's the use of Labor of Love update when a lot of your Android Terrarians cannot install/update the game via Play Store? Please look into this problem that have existed for years.
  3. TechnoSparks

If any of you Android Terrarians have troubles installing the game from Play Store, please refer...

If any of you Android Terrarians have troubles installing the game from Play Store, please refer to my post here Mobile - My phone is no longer supported . Also, shame on Re-Logic and 505Games for practically ignoring the issue altogether for years now.
  4. TechnoSparks

Mobile Cant install terraria

I recommend alternatively to use a different storefront if you wish to install the game and also receive updates. Details on my older post: Mobile - My phone is no longer supported
  5. TechnoSparks

Mobile Incompatibility error after play store update.

I am not sure if you have noticed my post on an older thread with the same issue, but I recommend alternatively to use a different storefront if you wish to install the game and also receive updates. Details on my older post: Mobile - My phone is no longer supported
  6. TechnoSparks

Mobile Incompatibility error after play store update.

I have now own a different device altogether and yet still have no access to Terraria. Xiaomi Poco F3, 8GB RAM 256GB storage. These are well over the required specifications. It baffles me how these reports go unnoticed or heavens forbid, ignored by relevant parties.
  7. TechnoSparks

Mobile My phone is no longer supported

Decided that i want to play Terraria on mobile since I heard about the parity update. Disappointed to be facing the same issue as OP. Should anyone facing the same problem, I recommend trying to install Terraria using Aurora Store. It is an alternative Play store frontend and it is not a warez...
  8. TechnoSparks

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Terraria is already released, therefore logically it can't become an exclusive to Epic. (Unless we are talking about Terraria 2 here hehe lol) But I appreciate the statement regardless, since many are indeed anxious about the topic ever since the Exodus debacle.
  9. TechnoSparks

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

I am extremely hyped. Going to play Terraria with my girlfriend and given that she had never played Terraria, I am really excited that 1.3.6 has so many QoL improvements in addition to these marvelous new additions! I am sure she would like it. Hopefully the update releases not too long after...
  10. TechnoSparks

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

I see. I guess that is also the reason why I cannot sort by "thread creation time" in the forums. Thanks for the heads up!
  11. TechnoSparks

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

I just learned that there are monthly State of the Game posts. This is very great as it makes me less anxious :D Hopefully these type of post could continue until the 1.3.6 drops. Oh yeah, also, this January post is not featured in the forum's main page.
  12. TechnoSparks

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I really like the idea of Otherworld because of its refreshing new artstyle in addition to its mission of defeating evil, although i am quite concerned that the sandbox and pacing of the original Terraria may not be the same for this particular game. But i don't mind anyway. As much as I'd like...
  13. TechnoSparks

The new update is interesting!

The new update is interesting!
  14. TechnoSparks

CC Creation Compendium #36

I really like the Skull Arts one! It is a wallpaper material too! xD Good job for everyone with their entries!
  15. TechnoSparks

Clearly the problem is only solvable by the developer of Terraria, as I am not a (native)...

Clearly the problem is only solvable by the developer of Terraria, as I am not a (native) developer of any kind, nor that I am knowledgeable enough to debug a Windows error dump. In simple words, i am powerless in this matter
  16. TechnoSparks

Its not bad hardware, cmon we're talking about Nvidia here. Min requirements are way lower than...

Its not bad hardware, cmon we're talking about Nvidia here. Min requirements are way lower than the specs of mine and i can play some resource-intensive games without any sort of crash or BSOD unlike Terraria.
  17. TechnoSparks

Well i could go for second option, but no one noticed my thread, not even a single "Hi" by a...

Well i could go for second option, but no one noticed my thread, not even a single "Hi" by a developer. Maybe they are busy (tying to be optimistic here). This is a BSOD, a blue screen, a rare occurence that only appears when the base system of Windows has conflicts. Upon research it is related...
  18. TechnoSparks

what do you mean by "all that can be done is up to you!" o.O

what do you mean by "all that can be done is up to you!" o.O
  19. TechnoSparks

Not fine, technically. I am quite pissed with these random blue screens while playing Terraria...

Not fine, technically. I am quite pissed with these random blue screens while playing Terraria. So far it didnt make any large progress lost, but I am afraid if it will in the future :/
  20. TechnoSparks

surprise surprise :P lool

surprise surprise :P lool
Back
Top Bottom