Search results for query: *

1. NightFuryis11

Anyways, I probably still won't be around here all too much - I've got way too much going on in...

Anyways, I probably still won't be around here all too much - I've got way too much going on in my life at this point - but I figured I'd pop in just to say to all those who may have encountered me in years passed that I do still exist.
  2. NightFuryis11

it's something that I actually picked up several years back (the same .gif, mind you), and have...

it's something that I actually picked up several years back (the same .gif, mind you), and have consistently done since then. Sad to know he's gone.
  3. NightFuryis11

It was also tragic to hear about Leinfors' death from Chippy's channel the other day. He was one...

It was also tragic to hear about Leinfors' death from Chippy's channel the other day. He was one of the people here on the Forums that always stood out to me the most, and his tradition of sending one particular .gif to people on their birthdays...
  4. NightFuryis11

By and large, I'm still the same person, and I still love many of the same things; but, things...

By and large, I'm still the same person, and I still love many of the same things; but, things that I've done have changed me, and shaped me into who I am now. Some of those things even started here.
  5. NightFuryis11

I was... a very cringe person back in the day (granted, I was like 13), and as much as going...

I was... a very cringe person back in the day (granted, I was like 13), and as much as going back and looking at my old posts and activity here is horribly embarrassing, I'm going to leave them as a reminder to how far I've come since then. Many things have changed since then, but many have...
  6. NightFuryis11

You're telling me it's been 7 years since I first came to this Forum - and slightly less long...

You're telling me it's been 7 years since I first came to this Forum - and slightly less long than that since I've been truly active here - that hardly seems possible. (cont'd)
  7. NightFuryis11

tModLoader The Adventures in Terraria Remade

Oh dang, you live! And yeah, I knew things had gotten pretty hectic with you; I'd have checked up on you except that I had no way to contact you aside from TCF itself. I'm still working on this, albeit pretty slowly. It's been a bit of a steep learning curve, but I enjoy it when I have time. Got...
  8. NightFuryis11

Dang. Over 4 years. I must say, I was a very different person back in those days...

Dang. Over 4 years. I must say, I was a very different person back in those days...
  9. NightFuryis11

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Well, I'm perhaps a little late to the party, but I hadn't found the time to sprite the idea I had as soon as I heard of this contest. So here's what I've made: What you see here is a vanity set based off of the character of Curly Brace from Cave Story (I wouldn't have submitted this if the...
  10. NightFuryis11

tModLoader The Adventures in Terraria Remade

Current Version: Unreleased Pre-Alpha For tMod Version 0.11.5 and Terraria Versions 1.3.5.X The Adventures in Terraria Remade mod is a WiP content mod, set to add several new biomes, bosses, and everything in between - just don't expect it to come quickly. As of currently there is 1 boss, the...
  11. NightFuryis11

Thanks!

Thanks!
  12. NightFuryis11

Well, well, well... not bad for my first attempt at modding a boss... [MEDIA]

Well, well, well... not bad for my first attempt at modding a boss...
  13. NightFuryis11

Well, I was dealing with clouds and such, so I couldn't watch it personally. %:sigh:

Well, I was dealing with clouds and such, so I couldn't watch it personally. %:sigh:
  14. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Man, I really don't come around here often enough.

[color=red]Man, I really don't come around here often enough.
  15. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Oh, yeah, I do. @NightFuryis11#6421

[color=red]Oh, yeah, I do. @NightFuryis11#6421
  16. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Since I see you've been here, @Daikonradish, could you re-ping me with the messages...

[color=red]Since I see you've been here, @Daikonradish, could you re-ping me with the messages you were sending me about GMod on Steam? Can't seem to find them.
  17. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Expert in 3 weeks. That's actually the first time I've legitimately made it to...

[color=red]Expert in 3 weeks. That's actually the first time I've legitimately made it to endgame in Expert Mode, and the first time I've made it there on any difficulty on PC, mostly for lack of trying. Mobile is usually more my area of expertise.
  18. NightFuryis11

[color=red]Well then, it's been what, 3, 4 years now, since 1.3's release? Me and 3 of my...

[color=red]Well then, it's been what, 3, 4 years now, since 1.3's release? Me and 3 of my friends just went and beat the entirety of(Cont'd)
  19. NightFuryis11

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Wait, wait, WAIT. Are you telling me that it's now canon Terraria lore that the MECHANIC built the Mech Bosses?!? *Explodes*
  20. NightFuryis11

[color=red]More of a tip for making any anything within games (or games themselves); there is a...

[color=red]More of a tip for making any anything within games (or games themselves); there is a very big difference between challenging and punishing. Stick to the former.
Back
Top Bottom