Search results for query: *

1. T

Mobile Is it impossible to bring 1.2 files up to 1.3?

I have been told there is no way to convert 1.2.4 files to 1.3 without updating. Is there now way to install 1.2.4? I gave away my phone and went traveling without it for a few months, so that old phone no longer has Terraria and this phone can only install 1.3. Basically, asking if there is a...
  2. T

Mobile Possible fix to cloud saves [Android]

Cloud save problems are the worst thing about mobile Terraria, but I may have finally found a cure. For coconte, this is my third phone. Cloud save worked fine between my oldest and ladl phone, but for a year now hadnt worked on my new Moto G6. Let me know if this works on any other phone models...
  3. T

Mobile Cloud backups not showing

As I switch phones, it is not showing me the previously saved things. I looked in my google docs and they are all there, but only some of them are working. Is there a fix to this?
  4. T

Mobile A question to be answered by a member of the team

1) Are you folks aware that signs are useless 2) Will signs ever be able to be used, at least before 1.3? ( i'm assuming they will be fixed along with that) Thanks for your time reading, and sorry if this is a repeat question. I just gotta sort my store house :/ Big 'ol stone blocks dont work...
Back
Top Bottom