Search results for query: *

1. GamerTheC/03

Other Folders for Characters and Worlds

I've already made a few characters, and while favoriting them one at a time is an alright way to sort them right now, it can be a bit worse with even more characters. And with my future play-throughs being likely numerous, it would be nice to have a folder system added to the game to allow for...
  2. GamerTheC/03

Switch Great Slime Mitosis Glitched

I started going for the achievement for all the Town Slimes a little while ago, and first thing I learned was that for some reason the Surly Slime couldn't be fished up in my 1.4.- world I made back when the update first came out. I was annoyed but fine, I can make a new world and get everything...
  3. GamerTheC/03

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

This truly reminds me of the Space Pirates from Metroid. It shouldn't, but it does.
  4. GamerTheC/03

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Aw snap, I would have a heart attack if I had a heart... Still fashionably late as normal.
  5. GamerTheC/03

[color=white]I love how I am the one who is happy for delays as I said on @ClearConscious...

[color=white]I love how I am the one who is happy for delays as I said on @ClearConscious profile, a polished game is better than a broken game.
  6. GamerTheC/03

[Color=white]Hello, I see these people saying that they want android beta, but I am happy to...

[Color=white]Hello, I see these people saying that they want android beta, but I am happy to wait, because a polished game is better than a broken game.
  7. GamerTheC/03

@ChaoticFlame 多情 I come from october still nothing, not to be rude... Here is to a solid update...

@ChaoticFlame 多情 I come from october still nothing, not to be rude... Here is to a solid update with no bugs!
  8. GamerTheC/03

I think I am a bit late, but they will be adding everything from pc realease 1.3, and removing...

I think I am a bit late, but they will be adding everything from pc realease 1.3, and removing all exclusives.
  9. GamerTheC/03

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Quick question, the mobile port of 1.3 is going to be a huge port from console, what will be the minimal device it will work on?
  10. GamerTheC/03

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Sad to see Ocram go, but maybe you could leave the worm pet and revamp him? He is my favorite pet.
  11. GamerTheC/03

[color=blue]My siblings hate my optimistic, but I still use it!

[color=blue]My siblings hate my optimistic, but I still use it!
  12. GamerTheC/03

[Color=blue]No fears of them.... Just let's not bring any Snakes in the mix, or scorpions.

[Color=blue]No fears of them.... Just let's not bring any Snakes in the mix, or scorpions.
  13. GamerTheC/03

[Color=blue]It's times like these that I wish I had a fear of more sneks, Nah more fearful of...

[Color=blue]It's times like these that I wish I had a fear of more sneks, Nah more fearful of Scorpions
  14. GamerTheC/03

We haven't heard much for mobile, will there be a setback cause of Console's setback?

We haven't heard much for mobile, will there be a setback cause of Console's setback?
  15. GamerTheC/03

1.3.6 Background Preview

It bring tears to me salt filled eyes,~:cry:or maybe that be the salt?~:confused:
  16. GamerTheC/03

[Color=blue]As Ceave would say, 'Hoo ray!'

[Color=blue]As Ceave would say, 'Hoo ray!'
  17. GamerTheC/03

I made something but I can't post it, 'Help a me!'

I made something but I can't post it, 'Help a me!'
  18. GamerTheC/03

[Color=blue]As I said below, DEMON'S (that aren't Exe) BEGONE FROM MY HOME!

[Color=blue]As I said below, DEMON'S (that aren't Exe) BEGONE FROM MY HOME!
  19. GamerTheC/03

[Color=blue]DEMON'S BE GONE FROM MY HOME... Not you Exe.

[Color=blue]DEMON'S BE GONE FROM MY HOME... Not you Exe.
  20. GamerTheC/03

@Jetstream ∞ are you sure about that? I mean it could be done when it's finished, there's a...

@Jetstream ∞ are you sure about that? I mean it could be done when it's finished, there's a possibility...
Back
Top Bottom