Search results for query: *

1. DrIgnispirus

Map-Farm Rod of Discord farm - based on the design by Khaios

Here it is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2980880340 direct link to the file: RoD_farm.wld This is "RoD farm", a large expert world infected by the crimson, in hardmode, using the celebrationmk10 seed. As the name suggests, it is a Rod of Discord farm. There is a...
  2. DrIgnispirus

PC Terraria crashes when I try to launch it

When I try to launch Terraria from Steam, it crashes (the error message is attached to this post). I have not changed anything related to Terraria since the last time I successfully launched it. EDIT: I fixed the problem by editing the config file (under "Users\<username>\Documents\My...
  3. DrIgnispirus

Game Mechanics Allow accessories to be used in multiple loadouts

I think it would be a huge improvement to the loadout system if there was some way to allow accessories to be used in multiple loadouts rather than just one. This would avoid the problem of needing multiple copies of the same item (this is especially a problem for items with complex crafting trees).
  4. DrIgnispirus

PC Placed cogs don't blend with anything

Why don't placed cogs blend with anything except themselves? Was this intentional? Should I file a bug report?
  5. DrIgnispirus

Items Lime Green solution

I've been thinking about this one on and off for a while. When corruption/crimson starts taking over your jungle, you can revert it with the Clentaminator and green solution. However, while this effectively gets rid of the corruption/crimson (permanently, if you're thorough enough), it still...
  6. DrIgnispirus

PC Multi-Destination Teleporter

So, after some playing around, I've created a multi-destination teleporter that can teleport the player to up to 4 destinations. Selecting the destination is done with the switches on the left (where off=upper, on=lower). Here are the pictures that show how I did it: How could it be made more...
  7. DrIgnispirus

Configurable teleporters

I have made configurable teleporters (ones where flipping a lever changes the teleporter you get teleported to). Here are some screenshots: If the switch is on (indicated by the torches), then the you will be teleported to the third teleporter. If not, then you will be teleported to the...
Back
Top Bottom