Search results for query: *

• Users: Unown
  • Order by date
  1. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

No thats right, your English is fine :) I completely agree with you for evolve stones, just one of those things on the list to do. I put the potion sickness in deliberately because without it, it felt like diablo 2, just spamming use potion, and your Pokemon's strength was irrelevant, it just...
  2. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

They do regen health, at the normal slow rate, I would reccomend using potions (sold by the merchant) or healing at the Pokenurse, and keeping a good strong team instead of relying on only one. Of course like everything in Pokemod it is a work in progress, and let me know if anything is plain...
  3. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Yeah I can't work it out, I put mine in a chest, quit, reloaded and they were fine so I assumed it was fixed and working now. But then at some other random point I too noticed that I'd lost some, and I'm not sure what caused it. For now maybe keep your main party out of chests before quitting...
  4. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

I'm sorry to hear that :( I know yes I should say it is not a 1.0 yet and don't get attached to your save files but I know how frustrating that is. Here is a gift code for a shiny Pokemon in game, I hope that helps. Meanwhile I will have to assume that it wasn't in fact fixed for saving custom...
  5. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

I'll tell you right now it doesn't. I have tested it myself. I wrote a lot of custom AI, and summoning npcs in general + lots of custom data for all the Pokemon stats means it was never going to work out of the box and will need a lot of multiplayer specific code. Good news is I have started on...
  6. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

There is a PokeNurse that does that exactly, and the merchant sells potions for healing too. Other than that be aware killing any boss for the first time increases the level of Pokemon in the world. So if you are having trouble, try a lower level world, and don't kill any bosses if your Pokemon...
  7. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Ok that is just strange and I can't replicate it. Can you please download the new version from the ModBrowser? I just updated the mod to give a welcome message when it loads. If you don't see that upon entering the world, then you know the mod isn't loaded. Can you please also doubly make sure...
  8. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Did you create a new character? Only new characters get to choose a starter, you can create a new character and put your case in a chest and get it on your old character if you wanted to.
  9. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

I just created a new character and certainly did. Are you sure you have PokeModBlue, downloaded and installed and loaded? Not just the PokeModBlueSounds addon in the OP for eg?
  10. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

You start with a Pokecase to choose your starter Pokemon, and 5 Pokeballs to catch more. You just throw them at injured Pokemon as you would expect, some formula as the games. You can buy more Pokeballs from the Merchant, with better, stronger Pokeballs becoming available as you defeat bosses...
  11. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

No, that is a good point. Just tested on expert and he died reallllllly quick. I will have to address that, but it will most likely be stat scaling rather than more levels. Don't underestimate how long it takes to level up to level 100 :)
  12. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

I probably won't, because I'm a stickler for keeping close to the games, also I just tested and a level 100 rattata with no EV's can solo the Destroyer (hardmode worm boss) without taking more than 1 damage each time it gets hit. Thanks for letting me know @GabrieloxD, can you please confirm...
  13. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

You can't sorry, by design. The games are really about 1 at a time most of the time, and that really makes for tactical play. If you just had 6 Pokemon out at one time they would steam roll over everything and you wouldn't need to think about which pokemon to summon to fight which enemy IMO. I'm...
  14. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

And another! v0.6.5 Changelog: For tModLoder v0.8.3.5 Types and type effectiveness is now in. This should encourage more diverse teams. Currently a Pokemon only attacks using their first type, and has the weaknesses and resistances of any types they have. Types, and damage formulae are as per...
  15. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Edited the OP, v0.6 released, now Pokemon can faint and will need to be revived at the PokeNurse. PokeNurse added, she is always available to spawn, but keep her safe if you want easy access to revive fallen Pokemon. This should now encourage building a team instead of one Pokemon, and really...
  16. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Did you download the new version I just mentioned?
  17. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Hi guys, the last update for tModLoader did break Pokemod, I'm publishing a fix now. Btw whoever the user Matnako is on the wiki, I appreciate you making those edits, I was beginning to think I was the only one helping build this mod :D
  18. Unown

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I hope things are looking up for you soon, school sucks I know, and while I don't have much experience wuth gender identity issues I can say that a lot of people go through depression or anxiety, and if you need to or you have thoughts you can't control, make sure you talk to someone. Sometimes...
  19. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

Did you put charmander in a chest? I haven't seen that except when using the item by picking it up and clicking it in the world, (which I have disabled) or by putting in a chest (known bug, might be tmodloader related and I sent something to @bluemagic123 about). Any more details about what you...
  20. Unown

tModLoader Pokemod

New version released: v0.5.5.1 Lots of bug fixes, walking pokemon don't jump so much constantly, and deal with obstacles better. Flying pokemon do stay aloft more and chase flying enemies better. Lots of other bug fixes, please let me know if there are any others. Right click them in the...
Back
Top Bottom