Search results for query: *

1. xXKhyXx

Time to return?

Time to return?
  2. xXKhyXx

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

Yerklkliow
  3. xXKhyXx

Side note: According to the changelog, they no longer drop the mold, they now drop the key

Side note: According to the changelog, they no longer drop the mold, they now drop the key
  4. xXKhyXx

'And on the 30th day of June, the man was granted eternal life to play 1.3 forever' ~God

'And on the 30th day of June, the man was granted eternal life to play 1.3 forever' ~God
  5. xXKhyXx

xDD This actually gave me a good laugh.

xDD This actually gave me a good laugh.
  6. xXKhyXx

FOR FREE, MIGHT I ADD

FOR FREE, MIGHT I ADD
  7. xXKhyXx

I bought Terraria 4 days after it was released, and I must say, this game has improved so much...

I bought Terraria 4 days after it was released, and I must say, this game has improved so much since it first was released to the general public. I can happily say that those 1100+ hours of Terraria (probably 2000+ after 1.3) were not wasted. Thank you, Red, for all the amazing content you and...
  8. xXKhyXx

10AM IT IS!

10AM IT IS!
  9. xXKhyXx

I'M SORRY FRIEND

I'M SORRY FRIEND
  10. xXKhyXx

Notive the "Champion of Terraria" and the "Star Destroyer" achievement: Champion of Terraria...

Notive the "Champion of Terraria" and the "Star Destroyer" achievement: Champion of Terraria Defeat Moon Lord Star Destroyer: Defeat the four celestial towers of the moon HYPE
  11. xXKhyXx

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Has anyone gotten confirmation on what time it's going to be released?
  12. xXKhyXx

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

These next 4 days will be the longest ones of my life.... Does anyone know if this is gunna come out at midnight or not?
  13. xXKhyXx

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"Terrarian Mjolnir": Defeat every pre-HM boss with a copper shortsword "It's About Time...": Craft a sink "Dey See me Rollin'": Own every piece of gold furniture (pirates) (Minecraft Reference) "DIAMONDS!": Mine your first diamond
  14. xXKhyXx

Weapons & Equip Periwinkle's Revenge

As am I. Great suggestion! +1 support
  15. xXKhyXx

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

If this spoiler about Steam Integration is an April Fool's Day joke, I will cri everitym.
  16. xXKhyXx

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

Take all of my support!
  17. xXKhyXx

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Will download this when I get the time, I'll edit my post with my opinion.
  18. xXKhyXx

Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

I have the same shoes as Red! Except they're in much worse condition.
  19. xXKhyXx

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"Deal With It" - Craft a pair of sunglasses. "Aint Nobody Got Time Fo' Dat!" - Activate HM without ever getting Iron/Silver/Gold armor/tools. EDIT: I guess a lot of people liked my suggestion! xD EDIT 2: If this gets added to the game, I will flip. Literally. I will do a backflip.
  20. xXKhyXx

That's called being narrow-minded, and I'm the opposite of that, as you can tell.

That's called being narrow-minded, and I'm the opposite of that, as you can tell.
Back
Top Bottom