Search results for query: *

• Users: billynoise
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. billynoise

If Off-Topic were a spaceship, what part of the crew would you be?

Imagine that all of Off-Topic was a big spaceship traveling through space, and everyone reading this post was a part of it's crew. What role would you have?
  2. billynoise

Anyone remember Epic Mickey?

Ok, I'm needing some nostalgia right now, and I was recently playing on a Wii to get some. Then I realised, why on Earth would a game as awesome as Epic Mickkey be forgotten, like most of the ingame characters? This thread is about the first game in the series (I wish the 2nd never existed.) So...
  3. billynoise

NPCs & Enemies Youtuber NPCs

You know what could be awesome? Being able to have a youtuber NPC (with the youtuber's permission) it would be like a travelling merchant except, the stuff they sold would be references to there youtube channel. (Example: tiny box tim pet if markiplier was to come over in the game.) Now ive...
  4. billynoise

Boss making competitions.

You know how everyone wants to make a boss for video games? Ok, mostly everyone. Well I think we should do boss making competitions every so often. I mean, have you seen all of those suggestions? I mean, it would make the game more challenging. I mean, no offense to the people who do the...
Back
Top Bottom