Search results for query: *

1. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Extra Explosives

That helps, I thought I had to use the Bullet Boom and combine it with other bullets. I didn't realize the empty shells had to be used. Thanks (:
  2. TheRiptideShark

7500 hours!!!

7500 hours!!!
  3. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Extra Explosives

has anyone asked this yet, how dose one use the combine feature of the bullet boom? I've tried using the mods NPC with no luck.
  4. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Magic Storage

Same here. :(
  5. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Magic Storage

I just updated and tried to use the remote storage inventory thing, and it crashed my game, forcing me to Alt-f4 out of the game. :( never mind, just had to re-link the inventory thingy :)
  6. TheRiptideShark

6000+ hours of Terraria!

6000+ hours of Terraria!
  7. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

BTW any Example config I've tried give me the same problem. Sad face. ):
  8. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

Is it normal for this mod to stall at a certain seed (757602046) I have tried to search for a seed three times now and every time it gets that number it stalls out, is this a bug?
  9. TheRiptideShark

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Keybinding now work, Clear mod-browsers credentials still crashes the game though. :(
  10. TheRiptideShark

The keybinding are broken to the point if I try to edit any thing it locks up, which forces me to alt-f4 out of the game. ( I click on edit a key-bind, press any key, the game locks up the mouse, can't click anything, esc key doesn't do anything, so at that point alt-f4 is the only way to get...
  11. TheRiptideShark

the new update broke: keybinding, clear mod browser credentials button, and that all I have found so far. I will let you know if I find more things that needs fixing.
  12. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

oh, sorry, your quoting confused me, I thought you were the guy on tmodloader 0.9. I'll try calamity later today and see if it crashes. That link is the CheatSheet mod for tModLoader v0.9. It's all there is for something that old. I suggest just updating Terraria and tModLoader and using...
  13. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I must have miss read the message, I thought it said v0.2.4. Is there a way to update that link to v0.9? And is v0.9 a beta by chance?
  14. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

For some reason when use the Cheat Sheet Mod v0.9+ TmodLoader thinks I'm using Version v0.2.4 Can some explain why it is doing this? BTW I have over 5500 hours in game. Do I have a life at this point? :D
  15. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Please Fix this bug, I have way too many mods installed to reload mods.
  16. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Mob Utilities: bug(s) or Problem(s) that I have encountered. Mob Spawner; doesn't seem to work. o_O Mob Soul; crashes game if placed in the player's inventory. :eek: (PLEASE FIX ASAP) P.S. Mob Spawner, I can't figure out how to use it.
  17. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Boombastic Mod

What's new in v0.1.1?
  18. TheRiptideShark

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Oh... okay. Can you make a mod that will tweak and persist item changes?
Back
Top Bottom