Search results for query: *

1. Kooledud

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

Heck yah, I was wondering that. xD
  2. Kooledud

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I hope in the next update, it will fix the P2's bugs in multiplayer, like for example, the Wall Of Flesh's Mouth and Eyes doesn't show up in P2's screen.
  3. Kooledud

*Puts two thumbs up*

*Puts two thumbs up*
  4. Kooledud

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I have a question, will Terraria be ported to the Switch?
  5. Kooledud

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I don't mind the glitches, but I think the huge issue with the PS4 version is that the icons are super small, which makes it hard to see what item you have.
  6. Kooledud

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I think that is a good choice, but the Tablet version doesn't have that, though, and neither does the console versions. So it might not happen. :(
  7. Kooledud

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I do like that you guys increased the spawnrate for the goblin army and the pirate evasion, but some spawnrates for some monsters are way too high. It was super frustrating to build a bridge in the underworld when a load of mods just spawned and attacked me everywhere.
  8. Kooledud

Oops. Wrong profile. Lmao xD

Oops. Wrong profile. Lmao xD
  9. Kooledud

CC Creation Compendium #43

Mine didn't make it. Oh well! Great Job Guys!
  10. Kooledud

My build: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69j0JWLEtljutEu Hope you like it.

My build: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69j0JWLEtljutEu Hope you like it.
  11. Kooledud

Thanks, lol. But my birthday was 2 months ago, though. Thank you though.

Thanks, lol. But my birthday was 2 months ago, though. Thank you though.
  12. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ah, it feels good to be back from the Forums after a while.
  13. Kooledud

Sorry I didn't drop it, I just get frustrated very easily when someone does that (like tautet did).

Sorry I didn't drop it, I just get frustrated very easily when someone does that (like tautet did).
  14. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I've stopped playing Terraria on my 2DS (For now) sense I've done everything. But I've never experienced any crashes. Sorry, but tautet was being super rude. And I do get a bit angry easily.
  15. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Oh. But it's sad tautet is complaining so much just because of crashes. Why can't he just play a different version of Terraria while waiting for the 3DS version to be fixed?
  16. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Why do you think that's funny?
  17. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Dude, uncool. P.S. You were reported. You're welcome!
  18. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

You have got to be kidding, right? The 3DS isn't all that powerful, and Re-logic, 505 Games are working on it. Besides, your game is crashing? Play a different version of Terraria, and wait for Terraria on the 3DS to be fixed. Simple as that. Plus, we get your game is crashing. You keep on...
  19. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Another thing I've seen on the 3DS version of Terraria is typos. Like for example: Hope these typos get fixed.
  20. Kooledud

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Also, she has a hat on xD
Back
Top Bottom