Search results for query: *

• Users: Yuyutsu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

Hey friends, welcome to a mod I've been working on for a few months! This mod realizes the one idea I've had for the longest time: more microstructures in Terraria! Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen As I've said earlier, the mod adds in multiple new microstructures across most biomes to immerse the...
  2. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Guns, Glorious Guns!

So, you'd like a story, eh? It seems you've stumbled upon a new world, Vault Hunter. Sure, it seems deserted, but the Eridians have left Vaults all across the universe. Whether you're here for the gold, the glory, or the thrill of the hunt, one things for certain- you'll need guns. Hey, all...
  3. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Various Weathers

Hello all! Yuyutsu here, and I'd like to introduce you to a mod I've been working on for the past couple months. Welcome to: Various Weathers Various Weathers is a mod that focuses on adding multiple small weather events to Terraria! There are currently 20 different weather effects! Their...
  4. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Glowing Water

Hello. Yuyutsu here. In minimalist fashion, I present to you: Glowing Water This mod makes water in the Hallowed and Glowing Mushroom Biomes glow. This effect only takes place in the surface, and not underground (so as not to reveal multiple pockets of water around the player and ruin...
  5. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Random Improvements!

Hey, guys! Yuyutsu here, and I'm back with a new mod of mine- Random Improvements! Now, as the name suggests, this mod adds random things to the game. Most of them are visual changes. A full list can be seen below. There isn't too much else to be said about the mod- I made it because I was...
  6. Yuyutsu

Sprites Ore Stashes

Hey, Yuyutsu here, and I've come with a small suggestion today! presenting Ore Stashes My suggestion aims to add a new Background Object to the game- Ore Stashes! Now, Gem and Coin Stashes already exist, so I was surprised when I realized Ore Stashes weren't in the game! Now, you may be...
  7. Yuyutsu

Sprites Asteroid Fields- A Sky Biome!

Greetings, greetings, folks! My name is Yuyutsu, and I present to you my largest (or, most thought out) suggestion yet! This suggestion aims to expand upon the barren and lackluster Sky/Space biome! Let's check it out! Asteroid Fields Good lord, space sucks. And I love space! But the way the...
  8. Yuyutsu

Sprites Hallowed Expansion!

Yuyutsu here, guys! And this time, I present to you, not a minibiome, but the expansion of an existing biome. Presenting: Hallowed Expansion I think the Hallow gets too much flak. I mean, it has the exact same amount of content as the two Evil Biomes in Hardmode (new enemies, an underground...
  9. Yuyutsu

Sprites Adding Turrets to Terraria!

Hello, folks! Yuyutsu here, and I'm here today with a very large suggestion. It's my goal to show you that Turrets can be implemented into this game- hopefully with a spice of uniqueness! So, let's get into it! Welcome to: Turrets Pretty self explanatory, right? However, this suggestion's a...
  10. Yuyutsu

Sprites Yuyu's Minibiomes: The Pirate's Cove

Hello, hello, team! 'Tis I, Yuyutsu! Join me in a quest for gold and glory! And now, welcome to anoth-arr one of: Yuyu's Minibiomes Terraria has no shortage of Treasure to find as you explore the world. That is, until you do it again. And again. And again... See what I'm saying here? It's time...
  11. Yuyutsu

Sprites Yuyu's Minibiomes: The Hero's Crypt

Welcome, welcome. Yuyutsu here, and allow me to tell you a tale about heroes of the old times. Welcome to another one of: Yuyu's Minibiomes I'm back with another Underground microstructure, guys! Now, if you've seen my other suggestions, you know that I like Underground...
  12. Yuyutsu

Sprites Yuyu's Minibiomes: The Dark Sepulchre

Hey, gang! Yuyutsu here, and I'm back with another one of: Yuyu's Minibiomes! Now, I love making underground microstructure suggestions for Terraria. In fact, I already have! To understand why I'm fascinated with the Terrarian underground/cavern layer, take a look at the following minimap...
  13. Yuyutsu

Sprites Yuyu's Minibiomes: The Oasis!

Hey, guys! It's Yuyutsu here, and I come with the beginning of a new 'series' of suggestions: Yuyu's Minibiomes! Now, if you've seen any of my prior biome suggestions, you know my goal with all biomes is to add more flavor and variation to what seems like a repetitive Terrarian world...
  14. Yuyutsu

Biomes & Nature Making the Ocean Look More Interesting

Hello! Got a quick suggestion for you guys here. Ever travelled to the bottom of the ocean? Pretty standard, right? Just a whole bunch of water, and you're there to loot chests and get out before you drown and die out. Yet, to me, the Ocean has always looked quite barren. I thought one visual...
  15. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Critter Craze!

Hey there, gang! It's me, Yuyutsu/PhoenixBlade, back from the dead! I know it's been a long while since I've hung around the Terraria forums, but I come back bearing a new mod: Critter Craze (Yes, I know it sounds like another mod of mine, Loot Craze, but I'm running out of alliterations...
  16. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Spelunker Surge!

Hello all! Yuyutsu here, with a new mod I've been working on for a day, or so. Let's get right into it, and I hope you enjoy :) Spelunker Surge! Spelunker Surge is a mod that aims to make your underground experience a fun time! Ever felt that trudging through the same caverns or mushroom...
  17. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Loot Craze

Hello everybody! PhoenixBlade here, and I present to you: Loot Craze! Loot Craze is just a general expansion mod, with new accessories, weapons, and bosses that should spice up your Terraria gameplay experience. I'm just making this mod for kicks, as a side project while I'm struggling to...
  18. Yuyutsu

Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

Phoenix's Pixels Hey, all! PhoenixBlade, yours truly, is back at it again with another sprite thread! I've been spriting for more than a year now, and am excited to show my sprites to all of you! I didn't enjoy my previous sprite thread, and feel that I've improved since I posted there...
  19. Yuyutsu

Sprites Celestial Minibosses!

Hey everybody! Phoenixblade here, back yet again with a suggestion! I've pondered this suggestion for a while, but have never gotten to creating it untli now. I present to you: Celestial Minibosses Now, before we begin, you may be wondering, how did I come to this idea? Aren't the Celestial...
  20. Yuyutsu

tModLoader The Sorcerer's Mod!

Hey everybody! Phoenixblade here, and I present to you guys a small, but extremely fun mod! This mod is: The Sorcerer's Mod! This mod is a magic based mod, and was made by me to test both my coding and spriting skills. The mod adds 16 new magic weapons and 1 new material. More info can be...
Back
Top Bottom