Search results for query: *

1. GreenPack976

tModLoader Antiaris

Monthly checkup: 2 days earlier than expected. The progress that I'm seeing just makes me smile. The way you produce content but still make it different from the rest is a skill nor many people have. Then again: I'm here with another question about the summoner class: Will it be balanced...
  2. GreenPack976

tModLoader Antiaris

Well I'm already looking forward to this mod release, I'll keep myself entertained first with the tremor mod!
  3. GreenPack976

tModLoader Antiaris

I've come for one request after following tremor for a long time. The real only way I can enjoy Terraria is with the summoner class, but it's very weak early game (following Yrimir's rules) because you can't deal ANY damage before you get the slime staff, and it feels too hard. Is there any...
  4. GreenPack976

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Unfortunately my INTEL laptop has been slow on games these past few months, at the level where even the simplest of games like Terraria and Minecraft have been on lowest settings (And still only 20-30 Frames per second). But fortunately I'll upgrade to a basic gaming computer this February. I'll...
  5. GreenPack976

So, Hi... I'm back again after "X amount" of months. I have not read any patch notes, neither have i played at all. Excited to see whats different now. Hopefully paladin is still way too OP and summoner still isn't a class ;)
  6. GreenPack976

Let me be really picky, I'd love to have mob rates be a little reduced. But just so that when i have like 20 luck, the drops drop faster. So that the luck skill still influences drop rates, but that the normal drop rate isn't poop.
  7. GreenPack976

Alright, I'm gonna rant here for a bit: So a few weeks ago i started this mod, I have played it before but that was like a year ago. I decided to play Regular RPG. When entering hardmode farming souls was VERY hard, and i don't have 3 hours time every day to get even one soul. So I decided to...
  8. GreenPack976

I won't talk about pizza. (Though i have deep respect for Hawaiian pizza) But are there any new races planned for the new season? Or any kind of summoner based race?
  9. GreenPack976

So I'm on the quest An steampunker dream V (A steampunkers dream it should be, you might wanna fix some spelling mistakes) and I've been waiting around 5-6 terraria days now for it to rain. Isn't there a way to literally ''make it rain''? Edit: it finally started raining. But the grammar...
  10. GreenPack976

Also, the discount card does not work on shops. With or without the discount card green solution costed 28Silver 75Copper. Is this a bug or is there an explanation?
  11. GreenPack976

Even with my 120 luck (don't know if this matters) I opened 50 raccoon boxes, which of 46 were all 1 gel.
  12. GreenPack976

My experience with Free Murder so far: I've only put points into Strength, luck, vitality and agility. I've gotten a paladins hammer from dead branches. I'm level 396, I've gotten 4 crimson keys, 6 hallowed keys and 3 frozen keys in just a few minutes with some BOC farming. I've beaten all...
  13. GreenPack976

Alright, my paladin character has around 120 luck. I just got 2 crimson keys under one minute, luck is broken!
  14. GreenPack976

Hai, I've been away for what seems to long. Although i've read the posts here. (I'd love a summoner class!) But one night alot of eoc's kept spawning. It wasn't like a special event what is mostly says: like bossatronia or something? Is this a bugg? Edit: i forgot to mention the eoc's were no...
  15. GreenPack976

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Alright, i've found a bulb but i swear i didn't get the message! So, i have this mod which gets me an extra-extra accessory slot, for shts and giggles. Just a problem, my 6th slot is on the bottom of me screen and i cant see the 7th! help please?
  16. GreenPack976

Can anyone help me? I'm still stuck pre-plantera. I defeated ALL mech bosses 2 already and I'm running both tremor/thorium. I didn't miss the message, there are 0 bulbs in my jungle...
  17. GreenPack976

Actually, I think the blue dot are pretty nice. This seems like a real NEW ore!
  18. GreenPack976

I'm running thorium/tremor so I already got the chlorophyte biomass summomer armor.. No bulbs have been spotted...
  19. GreenPack976

I said ALL :P i killed them ALL twice already...
  20. GreenPack976

I'm stuck at pre-plantera, I defeated all of the mech bosses. Then the message: ''your jungle grows restless'' doesn't show up, and there are no bulbs either... Help please D:
Back
Top Bottom