Search results for query: *

1. ZeroEdgeir

tModLoader Specific Mod World Gen Error

While Calamity doesn't seem to always auto-update, it has been fixed by the devs. So if you unsub and resub to the mod, it will fix the problem.
  2. ZeroEdgeir

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

To be fair, they've only been working on Console since what... September? They were solely the mobile dev team prior to that, and were only announced as the new console team as of the Sept State of the Game. The fact they've got it this far, this quick, on 3 different operating systems (after...
  3. ZeroEdgeir

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Looks excellent, I like the idea of leveling up and customizing weapons, allows you to personalize the gameplay more. Will have plenty fun when this arrives, for sure. And not sacrificing quality to keep things in line with your vision, is always commendable. This isn't a AAA publisher with...
  4. ZeroEdgeir

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

And now Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC has to be rushed a bit.... I got 3.5 days to get through it before it is Terraria time!
  5. ZeroEdgeir

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Going to be returning to this once the update releases. Figure I could use another few hundred hours added on.
  6. ZeroEdgeir

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Was stated by Loki a few posts after, that it is not N3DS exclusive.
  7. ZeroEdgeir

It was likely easier to simply make the controls for just the normal 3DS layout, than also add in extra for a system variant that has a low adoption rate (given there is all of 2 N3DS exclusive titles in almost a year).
  8. ZeroEdgeir

You'd be surprised what they've done with 8-bit NES games, making the 3D pop them out a bit (they got 3D Classics on the eShop).
  9. ZeroEdgeir

Which version of the game is it? 1.2.0, 1.2.4, or 1.3.0?
  10. ZeroEdgeir

Items Light Green Solution

You are correct that Corruption/Crimson cannot overtake the Mushroom Grass blocks. But the pure mud behind them, and any stone, it certainly can. I am all for this, cause some world generations just doom your jungle. I got one in one of my Let's Plays, that literally has the Crimson flanking...
  11. ZeroEdgeir

That was the old home project. I have begun a new one now in 1.3... and it is going to be far...

That was the old home project. I have begun a new one now in 1.3... and it is going to be far bigger, far greater a scale. Something I had kinda planned out ages ago, and am now finally acting on.
  12. ZeroEdgeir

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

No real easy way to handle it. Just ignoring them should be sufficient, or take a second to trash em as you pick em up. I think it's a limitation of the game's engine, and not the designer of the map, at fault here.
  13. ZeroEdgeir

Map-Puzzle Portal Gun Puzzles 2: The Sequel

Have to say, had a blast with this one, and the predecessor too. Working on getting all parts uploaded. I need to revisit it though, as I missed at least 1 secret switch, I think... https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpgQMVjWJIWNEk9kEHl5CESxcLQxcX991
  14. ZeroEdgeir

A New Let's Play

So, been a little slow in getting videos done and updated to this (only 2 more since I posted initially) due to a major work schedule change the week after launch. But, there is more up, so I do hope more come to watch! Will hopefully be stepping up the pace some, as initial setup work is...
  15. ZeroEdgeir

What's your primary world - Normal or Expert?

For living, building, exploring, and re-acquainting myself with the game, I am working in a brand new 1.3 Large, Normal, World. When time comes to tackle Expert Mode, it will be a separate Medium World, strictly functional construction work, with all items of import brought to/from my main world.
  16. ZeroEdgeir

A New Let's Play

So, I figured with the launch of 1.3, it would be an ideal time to bring a Let's Play out (and yes, I know Youtube is likely flooded with them right now, but hey, why not right?) I've been playing Terraria for about 4 years now, with just over 1000 hours prior to 1.3's launch, so consider...
  17. ZeroEdgeir

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

To the best of my knowledge, with Patch 1.3, the game now supports Mac and Linux. However, the Steam Store Page doesn't reflect anything of system requirements for either (yet)...
  18. ZeroEdgeir

PC 1.3 Changelog

Well, that is good, cause all the streamers (which I sadly can't join the ranks of due to upload speed issues) are going to have a field day on the first week. The fact that this outlined SOME stuff (and nothing of new weapons and such) is going to leave us rampantly working to find more!
  19. ZeroEdgeir

A CC entry for the upcoming one: https://youtu.be/SvkBzyXNfB8

A CC entry for the upcoming one: https://youtu.be/SvkBzyXNfB8
  20. ZeroEdgeir

CC Creation Compendium #26

Really need to finish my current housing project before 1.3, to submit to the next Compendium.
Back
Top Bottom