Search results for query: *

• Users: KaLul
  • Order by date
  1. KaLul

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Thank you for this! Thank you! :* :*
  2. KaLul

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

i was thinking the same but after i was reading about crashes i had my own :D BUT. i realised most of the time those crashes come from fast usage. if i fast switch through windows and select deselct quick or so... or if i fight a horde and fast click on map und zoom instantly... but if i play...
  3. KaLul

I can say that i have this bug with n3ds also. But only in the building Grid Windows. Try it with torches! Make 20. Select them to place oneone- PUFF. only 19 are selected.
  4. KaLul

Should I post all bugs at once in a list or can I post them here every time I find one?
  5. KaLul

I also have this building Site right Bar scrolling bug since 1.0.3. I also found a work around. The block you want to choose is the one where your pencil needs to point at while you scroll. If it's the first or last then just scroll a halfe item frame up or down to be able to select it. I can...
  6. KaLul

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Why do i have no 1.0.4 Update? I just had a look at it... :(
  7. KaLul

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I can definitly confirm red sollution. i can take a picture if you want. clentaminator exsists
  8. KaLul

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Can i report a bug here? WHile standing in front of a mannequin you need to go in your inventory. Select a clothing with A(which is not in hotbar) go out of the menu and click Y. Your clothings are GONE. This happened to me twice today... luckily i can buy the tikki armor.
  9. KaLul

Mobile Larger Worlds Coming to Mobile Terraria & a Status Update

well i dont know about that, but my new 3ds is looking forward to it ;) I enjoy Terraria more on my ds than on any other device.
  10. KaLul

Mobile Larger Worlds Coming to Mobile Terraria & a Status Update

Will this affect 3ds too? or only smartphones?
Back
Top Bottom