Search results for query: *

1. J The Gamer

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Pretty unhappy that when I enabled this mod it caused my game to glitch out. I spent so much time on it and decided that this mod could help, but now it won't load the .wld or .bak files (I even see them delete themselves when the world "loads". Any solution?
  2. J The Gamer

tModLoader Universe of Swords

Is this mod updated to the newest version? Because I cant find it anywhere on the browser and the mod looks pretty cool.
  3. J The Gamer

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Why you gotta be so secretive about the mystery bag? I remember when it was that command, which was funny imo (unless you didn't change it...lol). Well anyways, I'm pretty late on saying this but great mod.
  4. J The Gamer

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Can you help me? The operator spawned in my world but for some reason can't move into any room because it "does not meet the requirements for a(n) Operator"
  5. J The Gamer

Disarray Mod

Thanks! I was startled when he destroyed me right after spawning :P
  6. J The Gamer

Disarray Mod

I know that the desert crusher is supposed to be fought before EoC...but why is does he hit like Superman and Batman had a hulk baby? He will literally shred through my hp in 2-3 hits (well, the 300 hp Id have when I fight EoC)
  7. J The Gamer

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

It doesn't have the physics of the new vanilla guns, but its still usable. There isn't a recipe for it...I haven't had the chance to check, otherwise I would've replied earlier.
  8. J The Gamer

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

Sorry if someone already asked, but how are Gun Components obtained? Do I need to cheat them in?
  9. J The Gamer

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

You don't mind listing off how to obtain all these items? I love the Reflector Block but I don't know how to obtain them without Cheat Sheet.
  10. J The Gamer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thanks alot! I hope the mod works still...
  11. J The Gamer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Can anyone help me? I keep on getting this message whenever I try to download this mod. It never happens to any other mod too. Also there's no homepage for this mod...
  12. J The Gamer

tModLoader Crit Sound Effects

I'm downloading for one reason...if the "PING" from Smash bros isn't here i will be very sad XD. Good mod man
  13. J The Gamer

tModLoader Debuff Immunity

Not trying to be rude, but can you make a guide that shows how to get them all? Or more info so some people at least know where to look? Great mod anyways!
  14. J The Gamer

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

Just a question, can you play other games while this version downloads? like play the version you currently have of terraria?
  15. J The Gamer

tModLoader Honor Bound - Adjustable game modes (mod pack + presets)

thanks, the Lunatic mod was outdated. Now i just gotta figure out what mod is preventing me from using thrown items...
  16. J The Gamer

tModLoader Honor Bound - Adjustable game modes (mod pack + presets)

can you help me? i get this error now when loading.
  17. J The Gamer

tModLoader Capitalism

Can you update it to 0.10.1? i try to use the honor bound but this mod is the only one outdated xd.
  18. J The Gamer

The No Good SFX Pack

Oml, i just thought of this. Make it so every time you get hurt it says "Get a load of this!" From Sonic Adventure and when you die it says "You're too slow!"
  19. J The Gamer

Texture Pack The Eraser Of Words! ( Eater Of Worlds Resprite)

Now i image Devourers being purple Colored Pencils, Giant Worms as Brown Crayons, and Dune Splicers as........ A cheese stick!
  20. J The Gamer

The No Good SFX Pack

Cool! Also if it ain't too much, how about the losing a mushroom noise in the Super Mario Bros for the NES as an injury noise and the death noise from that game be the death sound!
Back
Top Bottom