Search results for query: *

1. Jake55778

WIP A Terraria comic

Yes and no. It's coming, but without mana it'll take a while.
  2. Jake55778

WIP A Terraria comic

Man, I am doing a horrible job of keeping this up to date.
  3. Jake55778

WIP A Terraria comic

So much for a panel every day. I missed Tuesday and Wednesday's updates and had to spend all this morning catching up. (Is this transition unclear? I was going to have another panel of her seeing the chest first, but I didn't want to bog down the pacing.)
  4. Jake55778

WIP A Terraria comic

Thanks! By the way, Monday's panel is done: I'm not sure how to best handle these updates. Will posting one every day cause me to run afoul of the excessive bumping rule?
  5. Jake55778

WIP A Terraria comic

Okay, so a little opening ramble before we get to the art stuff. I'm presently stuck in a bit of a rut when it comes to my drawing. The last time this happened I started drawing fanart and that helped a lot - Just having something I could work on in short bursts and pitch to an audience for...
  6. Jake55778

Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

Oh cool, that's the art Torn Banner used for the announcement thread. Did they commission it from you specifically for this?
  7. Jake55778

They're all digital paintings. I use Photoshop CS2 (very out of date, but upgrading is more...

They're all digital paintings. I use Photoshop CS2 (very out of date, but upgrading is more expensive than useful) and an Intuos PTH-650 tablet.
  8. Jake55778

Thanks! I had one for the old forums, but it felt a bit redundant to post it all again here...

Thanks! I had one for the old forums, but it felt a bit redundant to post it all again here. Especially seeing as almost all the Terraria stuff is viewable here: http://terraria.org/media/jake55778-s-fan-art
  9. Jake55778

Terraria and Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest Submission Thread

"You feel vibrations from deep below..."
  10. Jake55778

Aww, that sucks. I didn't mean to discourage anyone. If it makes you feel any better I'm almost a decade older than you and have been drawing for longer than that. There's no secret to acquiring talent, it just takes time - And the worst thing you can do is give up early before you've built...
  11. Jake55778

I still have more detail work I'd like to do on mine, but I'm happy with my progress so far and wanted to share. (Also hello! Since I never got around to recreating my account when the forums moved this is technically my first post)
Back
Top Bottom