Search results for query: *

1. D

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

I also think that too. Just asked about that as well.
  2. D

Also.. Fun fact that i learned... When you use a mount, it emits a temporary light source. Spam the mount button for a free light source...
  3. D

is it just me or do sandstorms happen way to often? Everytime i enter a desert, 9/10 its sandstorm. Only a few times i have not seen it sandstorm.. Blizzards dont happen often at all...
  4. D

Soo... Idk how this happened.. But the Dune splicer has a bug with its head and segments... It randomly displaces its head far from its main body.. I dont know how to reproduce this as i was just in the desert..
  5. D

Surface isnt that bad with all settings off. Just a quick freeze when entering the tundra or the desert during a storm. It never happens when i record but ill try to get it recorded. But when all settings are max then its very noticeable. As for underworld, thats also random, but the freezes are...
  6. D

You sure? Underworld freezes like tommorow and all meh settings on low quality/off
  7. D

Anyone else experiencing lag during the sandstorm or mining underground? Like massive lag? Also randomly my character stops randomly against a one block slope
  8. D

Underground house ruins furniture invisible for some reason
  9. D

Just tested it with multiple new worlds. It still occurs.
  10. D

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

Ok. The world crash bug still occurs on existing worlds. Need to test on new worlds. Ambient effects like heat waves and water ripples are new.
  11. D

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

There was. I think it was just a bug fix update. Havent seen the unconscious man npc. The achievements also doesnt list it.
  12. D

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I would like to report a major bug with music boxes. They won't record and they are free! I bought a free music box from a wizard and it was free. When I tried to hold it. It disappeared. When I check my inventory for the item. It's gone. When I hover over the item when it's not in my hot bar...
Back
Top Bottom