Search results for query: *

1. Skeltinon

Welp

Welp
  2. Skeltinon

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

I have several questions: 1. What was the coolest concept that didn't make into the game? 2. Why there are no stronger spears than North Pole? 3. Is there a particular reason why there is no pre-hardmode flamethrower? 4. Why the dev team choosed XNA Framework for Terraria? 5. What type of...
  3. Skeltinon

PC Parallax Bug

I noticed some parallax background bug while travelling through surface Crimson. In this case, parallax "fixes" itself after moving about 30 blocks to the right. Parallax bug reappears at certain points. So far the surface Crimson is the only biome where I noticed this kind of problem.
  4. Skeltinon

2nd place on Polish Fandom Terraria Wiki `:naughty:

2nd place on Polish Fandom Terraria Wiki `:naughty:
  5. Skeltinon

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my entry for Vanity Contest, the Traditional Set. I included some mock-ups to visualise how it could look in-game (kinda). Now, let's get into some info: Traditional Set Contains 3 Pieces: - Traditional Wig - Traditional Chestpiece - Traditional Bottom As You can see male and female...
  6. Skeltinon

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Hey there's even shoutout for me `:) (I'm new cousin). I wonder how those streams will come out.
  7. Skeltinon

Mobile 1.3.1 when? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mobile 1.3.1 when? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  8. Skeltinon

Casual Show us your desktops!

Here is my current desktop
  9. Skeltinon

Yes indeed.

Yes indeed.
  10. Skeltinon

So I'm no longer waiting for 1.3.6 update because it was replaced by 1.4.0. The hype got bigger tho.

So I'm no longer waiting for 1.3.6 update because it was replaced by 1.4.0. The hype got bigger tho.
  11. Skeltinon

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Yup I noticed that. Its all nice features; I like them. I just want that official confirmation in the future `:)
  12. Skeltinon

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

The NPC pooping stuff was just a joke all along... Nooo I actually wanted to see that ingame.
  13. Skeltinon

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Now I'm so hyped. This is much more than I thought it would be. Congrats `:happy: Official modding support as Cherry on top pretty please
  14. Skeltinon

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions

Here is my late entry. Steampunker and my character wishes Terraria a Happy 8th Brithday! Also look at that cake `:naughty:
  15. Skeltinon

Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
  16. Skeltinon

So Terraria have been here for 8 years now. Time sure flies. I remember when I first tried it (v...

So Terraria have been here for 8 years now. Time sure flies. I remember when I first tried it (v 1.0.5 probably). Good memories.
  17. Skeltinon

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

I have several questions at the moment so here it goes :naughty: Redigit, back in the day (before Terraria) You made Super Mario Bros X (then Nintendo came). After that the Terraria were born. Some time ago someone mention that it is possible for SMBX to get a "sequel" (with less Mario-oriented...
  18. Skeltinon

Thank you!

Thank you!
  19. Skeltinon

Who I need to contact when I want to change my forum name? Help ;_;

Who I need to contact when I want to change my forum name? Help ;_;
  20. Skeltinon

Still on hiatus

Still on hiatus
Back
Top Bottom