Search results for query: *

• Users: time346
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. time346

PS Vita Fix the Vita Crash issues!

Just installed the 1.2.4 update for the Vita. I was really hoping that they had fixed the crashing issues. Apparently not though. Completely erased everything, did a fresh install, and not 10 mins into the game it crashed. What is it going to take for Engine and 505 to actually make the game...
  2. time346

3DS Money location?

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me exactly where in the game it shows how much money you have? I've looked on every screen and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!
  3. time346

Console Really 505 games?!?

Well, it's now been six weeks since 505 games official apology to their fan base. Six weeks and we have not heard a peep out of them in regards to progress being made on the console ports of Terraria. I don't expect a firm release date for future updates, but what happened to "keeping the...
  4. time346

Console Did I miss something?

It was my understanding that 505 Games and Engine Software were going to be releasing smaller but more frequent updates to Terraria console editions. What happened? Yes, I'm fully aware that we received the Frost moon update fairly recently, but if we are looking at another month or two before...
  5. time346

Resolved A little help....

Has anyone been able to acquire the moon stone from a solar eclipse on either Ps4 or PsVita? I've gotten multiple drops of every other item, (I've crafted 3 Terra blades and still have 5 Broken Hero swords sitting around doing nothing. Sold more Death scythes then a chest could hold.) yet the...
  6. time346

Console Game Informer Info?

This month's issue of Game Informer shows the Terraria release for Ps4/XboxOne as November 11. Is this information correct, or was this an erroneous misprint by Game Informer? Hoping 505 can either confirm or deny this info.
  7. time346

Console Terraria on Ps4?

Fantastic new site guys! Really looking forward to a unified community. Is there any news available on the Ps4 version of Terraria? I personally haven't heard anything since E3, but would love to hear anything new that's going on. Is it still in the works for release this year? I understand that...
Back
Top Bottom