Search results for query: *

1. Ruthless Chaos

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Lmao, this mod isn't having a download link yet, and people are crazy about it :D Awesome
  2. Ruthless Chaos

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

But what is the point of using Frost Core on a Pre-hardmode armor if you can use it for a better set instead?!
  3. Ruthless Chaos

Showcase [Showcase] Dance Dance Revolution in Terraria!

Aww yeah, nice job! While I can't get the basic hoik done :D
  4. Ruthless Chaos

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ersion. Exxo. I don't know :P
  5. Ruthless Chaos

All these updates, I can't fcuking keep up with them, especialy after my vacation ;_; And for some reasons, my Blood Vesel doesn't shoot out a short range splash of blood.. it farted instead.. And no, the smoke isn't from the Butt.
  6. Ruthless Chaos

It was great, accept that I can't play Terraria.

It was great, accept that I can't play Terraria.
  7. Ruthless Chaos

Probably because those mods affected some items' ID.
  8. Ruthless Chaos

So, I'm back from my vacation, what do we have in the new update? :D
  9. Ruthless Chaos

So, 1 month without Terraria, Tremor and Thorium. Just LoL.. ..this is not good. ;-;
  10. Ruthless Chaos

So, 1 month without Terraria because I can't install ****ing Net Framework and other sh!ts.
  11. Ruthless Chaos

Well, I think we need more NPC in this mod, so here's my idea: -Yuuki the Animal Whisperer: +Sells: Animal Whistle- add 1 extra minion, Pet Food- increase minion knockback/damage,etc.. The idea is pretty simple, new NPC for Summoner, but with magik of the internet and DivermanSam, this idea...
  12. Ruthless Chaos

The counterpart for the Creeper Rod. Maybe the same style?! Summon 2 flying eater ( forgot the name, maybe i'm having too much crimson world ), so it won't be difficult to code the worm AI and it'll fix the lack of minions problem. And you can make 1 eater spit things out ._. and 1 penetrate...
  13. Ruthless Chaos

@DivermanSam Hey Sam, can you add more hair styles to the Stylist?! I don't know if it's have anything to do with do mod, but it would be really cool. :D Thanks
  14. Ruthless Chaos

So, any tips for WoF, i'm doing a yoyo playthrough. I mean, the new Yoyo made from Amazon + Malaise/Artery + Valor + Cascade ( forgot the damn name :s ), Molten set, buffs: Heartreach, Iron skin, regen, swiftness,rage and ale. Is there anything else that I can use in WoF fight. Accessories...
  15. Ruthless Chaos

Jungle/ Acient Cobalt can rekt skeletron ez, and I think that's the final mage armour in pre-hardmode, after hardmode, you should camp in the hallow to farm for the White Knight set, or just get that Titanium set via fishing/mining.
  16. Ruthless Chaos

Sure buddy ;]

Sure buddy ;]
  17. Ruthless Chaos

Dude, I like you, but not that much. I know it just a ship, but it still feel kinky weird :s Sorry

Dude, I like you, but not that much. I know it just a ship, but it still feel kinky weird :s Sorry
Back
Top Bottom