Search results for query: *

1. Backrevol

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Command system not present yet in 1.4. I also had trouble with getting black cat Sardine,try few times defeat slime,if it not work,try disable all mods exept guards and try defeat slime again.
  2. Backrevol

I do,many times...maybe some of my mods prevent his appearing.But now i at least know he is here. Edit: Yeah,appear after defeating KS after wiping some mods.So now i had bad luck cat. Thats right kitty cat,you are now doomed to hand around with your natural enemy,and i try to be as bad as Blue.
  3. Backrevol

Wait,Sardine presents in current build? I didn't found him yet.. and there picture with his portrait..
  4. Backrevol

And you also tried to disable races mod and they was fine? Well,then i gaved wrond report,my bad.
  5. Backrevol

Okay,so there quite not very pleasant incompatibility with MrPlauge's authentic races and Crystal dragons races mod(maybe only with MrPlauge's authentic races) .When you run those mods with terraguardian,game start to lags, and lags harder the more guardians present in world.But the most worst...
  6. Backrevol

Found one harmless bug with Apacchii's Classes Mod: Classic. Some classes have its unique,class related hud element.But with terraguardians mod on,that hud element disapears (but still works,just invisible). Also,Congratulations at arriving on steam workshops (On future,where better report...
  7. Backrevol

Just wondering,KO system not present yet in 1.4?
  8. Backrevol

Yep,totally harmless.Especially when you completed Zacks patch quest and say to him that it was your idea,not Blue's :D
  9. Backrevol

Oh nice,outfits work now👍 Looking at new mod icon i remembered about one,green,very hard-to-find guardian.Quentin(green bun-terrarian) He still in a mod? How get him? You didn't sneakly cut him between updatets?
  10. Backrevol

Guardians outfit options not fully working.It seems affected only quest related outfits,like for expample bagless Bree.But option still unavaiable That also count for Sardine,Blue and Brutus,their quests was complited long time ago and outfits was unlocked,but it's locked how.Maybe they bugged...
  11. Backrevol

No,they don't use weapon or something else. Spottet that first on scunk cap,i tried remove ranged weapon that i gave to him(but b'cause script he don't use it at all) and he still have that glitchy animation when he hold torch and then don't hold and then hold again. By the way,he(scunk cap)...
  12. Backrevol

I should have described it more clearly. When guardians walk on horisontally surface,they play jump\fall animation for 0.1 second constanly,so its looks like they flap with their arms.That usualy happened when they walk down on stairs or horisontally block that beed hammered to horisontall...
  13. Backrevol

Just want type about ungrateful bakas guardians leaving my world for no reason and here a fix for it. Guardians flap their arms when go down from horisontally surface,both from hammered block and planforms. Liebre have party saucer hat Scunk cap constanly pull out and pull in torch if first one...
  14. Backrevol

Cinnamon and Rococo become smaller as they was before,i tried option with scaling,but that didn't help much(and also make Cinnamon even more smaller) P.S. Grim reaper looks avesome,spesialy his 'drawing' mechanics
  15. Backrevol

Low trust block quest giving,yes?But it also block quest reporting.I go walk with Daphne and she died in lava pits 2 times,her trust fall to -34 and i can't tell her that walking time is over. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Edit:With low trust they refuse to follow through dialog,but happily join if you...
  16. Backrevol

Thats 'freeze' effect,all projectiles stop,all effect like dust or blood splat instanly freeze,and yoyo also stuck like that when i use them
  17. Backrevol

Alexanders revive animation a bit messed or maybe it just me being blind Skunk Capt hold torch in a bit wrong way.wonders of future technologys If you don't talk Glenn when he see you immediately,he will 'freeze' entire world with phase 'And he's gone..." Good way to punish those hearless...
  18. Backrevol

Oooh somethin new.3 new buds to stick around. I shoud make new tiny islant-town just for them,b'cause i want have all them. p.s. Zacks finaly catch nurse and force ask her bandage him
  19. Backrevol

That UI problem may caused by Fargo mods
  20. Backrevol

What have you done Nakano? Now i love your mod even more,also got that meme song stuck in my head.
Back
Top Bottom