Search results for query: *

1. T

Better reward for killing Moon Lord (expert)

How about beating the Moon Lord unlocks a new option with 3 selections for the character. 1. Normal mode (Terraria as it is.) 2. Peaceful mode (No monster spawns except via statues and summoning items. For this world and an option to create a new world.(Great for creating adventure maps.)) 3...
  2. T

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Umm I don't even want to see a jungle ice slime. Regular jungle/ice slimes are bad enough. But frosty hornets whoo hoo!
  3. T

Steef's going Expert mode

Ha ha atta Thardus! Nice job.
  4. T

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

On my expert gunner playthrough, my 4th attempt to beat skeletron I had him very low on health. Switched weapons and fired and... poof. Ice mirror teleported me home... hate when I accidentally teleport home.
  5. T

While making a honey fishing spot, the honey balanced instead of going over the edges.
  6. T

Steef's going Expert mode

You do know that the cultists are working for the wisp, yes? If not stopped they will bring about a great abomiwispian and a great wispapocolypse to the entire world. Your name will forever be 'wisp'ered throughout time as a wisp conspirator.
  7. T

PC Best way you Defeated the Wall of Flesh

Usually use The bees knees and waterbolt on wof. Doing a archer play through that is ready to fight the wall of flesh(expert), but as usual i started a gun play through and a play through that let the game choose my weapons. (main from chest and secondary from monster drop) Main is mage and...
  8. T

PC Does anybody have a Seed with a Ice Boomerang?

My large crimson world had an ice boomerang, a magic carpet in a pyramid, and two shrines(fake ones when i looked in them). seed is: and Took forever to find a boomstick. Most all the chests had feral claws in them. Starting to notice chests having a lot of one item and few of other items.
  9. T

After the martian invasion I realized they are plotting to teraform Terraria! Strange trees started growing over metallic soil. Biggest had pulsing cocoon type sacks dangling. If only we had a martian npc to explain all this.
  10. T

Discussion: You as an NPC

Charlie the Chimney sweep. Chuck, Chet, Chester. Sells different styles of fireplaces and chimneys. Ice fireplaces produce blue light, marble fireplaces produce ultra bright light, and so on. Also sells fireplace related furniture: stack of logs, poker shovel set... Halloween he sells chimney...
  11. T

PC Wizard's Room

Maybe a few specimen (bug) jars on shelves and/or furniture. Maybe buy a few rune walls when the traveling merchant sells em. I really like the crystal blocks. Made a bunch of houses from them and painted them. Used glass furniture. Here is the first two. Started with the angler (teal) house...
  12. T

PC Play Through ideas?

Why not let Terraria pick your weapons? A dual weapon class. The 2 weapon types you can use are the first weapon dropped from an enemy, and the first weapon you get from a chest. If a enemy drops a yo-yo and you find a wand of sparking in a chest then you can only use yo-yos and magic weapons...
  13. T

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Actually, when I do a teleport play (50 torches 50 platforms and a teleport potion) I like spawning in the underground jungle. Preferably near lava. If you play safely you can get some powerful weapons (amazon, thorn chakram, ect ) and the jungle armour.
  14. T

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Chippygaming raced python to see who could beat eater of worlds first. Used same seed map. Was a pretty cool idea.
  15. T

Console to PC move

When I went to pc from ps4, I rarely if ever go back.
  16. T

PC [1.3.4.3ex] Oddity with World Generation

Bad thing about a town in the jungle is all the frogs croaking. Will drive you froggy. I have a teleport playthrough where I started in the jungle with lavapits. Frogs everywhere. Can't go to the surface till I defeat the wall of flesh. Figured I would use beenades and bees knees. But being...
  17. T

PC [1.3.4.3ex] Oddity with World Generation

Yup the new world I spawned Thursday has ice a screen or two right and jungle 2 or 3 screens left. Corruption is all the way next to both beaches. Ice and jungle almost meet up underground. Good bit of pits i had to build over to.
  18. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

While building a 2 block wide helevator i would place a single block above me to keep slimes from dropping in on me. I noticed i can grapple past the block with the ivy vine grapple. Essentially grappling thru a 1 block space. Has this always been the case or is it caused by the update? Once i...
  19. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Any plans for future updates similar to this one? I could imagine having a goblin castle event. Spawning a castle with goblins manning turrets and lobbing grenades. Goal is to clear em out of the castle and fight the goblin leader. (goblin tinker's dad of course) would be fresh and fun. On...
  20. T

New sentry mechanics didn't live up to my hype.

Could a sentry class be created? Add lower level sentries for early game with armours that increase stats, speed, and/or add extra placements. Add accessories and maybe a post plantera(would help with mobs in dungeon and temple) or end game armour set that turns your character into a sentry...
Back
Top Bottom