Search results for query: *

1. M

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

hi, lumia 920 with windows phone 8.1, terraria is crashing after 5-6 minutes of playing.
  2. M

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

hello guys, i have lumia 920 with windows 8.1, the is launching ad work, but after 5-10 minutes is crashing.
  3. M

We have at long last resolved the universal cra shing issue for Windows Phone – with a few exceptions noted below (please read)! IMPORTANT NOTES FOR WINDOWS PHONE USERS The Lumia 640 LTE still has a 100% crash bug that we have been trying to crack for literally months now, with no success...
  4. M

we must initiate the action class against 505/relogic/codeglue
  5. M

hello frauders, news about terraria from windows phone ? why the app is available in market place ?
  6. M

In the meantime let the :red:ers get paid for not working product
  7. M

WHERE IS TERRARIA FOR WINDOWS PHONE ? WHY THE APP IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IF IT NOT WORK ?
  8. M

04.05.2016 - terraria is available in the marketplace last fedback:by jeffrey 5/2/2016 I paid for a game That won't even let me log in and I paid for it so I hope it gets fixed by Miguel5/1/2016 I can't play the game because the screen keeps turning blue and it gets me out of the app please may...
  9. M

if borthel is unprofitable,must change the wh@res and not the beds
  10. M

Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8.1 OS 8.10.1423.375 The app is available for purchase(USA Region) http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us%2Fstore%2Fapp%2Fterraria%2F75cbb8bb-5f30-4efc-9040-de2ee228c838
  11. M

4 days ago im reported to microsoft...the app is available. Guys, how we can to do the class action ?
  12. M

reported to microsoft. The game is available to buy on the microsoft store, but is unplayable after install. It is the :red:ing fraud.
  13. M

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

some news about terraria from windows 10 mobile ? :nymph:
  14. M

Windows 10 Mobile: Store Problem with Terraria

heeei guy"s, is 26.02.2016 and terraria from windows 10 mobile is not available. I"m payed this game.
  15. M

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

i cannot find on forum the news about terraria for windows 10 mobile, it is in developing ?
Back
Top Bottom