Search results for query: *

1. Oryx_Taken_King

Mobile Terraria Fixes

Will Amazon terraria make it to 1.3 ???
  2. Oryx_Taken_King

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

So I logged on to terraria today and I can't acces my main world! I can access all the others but every time I enter my main world it crashes ;(
  3. Oryx_Taken_King

Is it true that they're will be no more Amazon updates anymore? ;(
  4. Oryx_Taken_King

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

Awesome sale! Also any news for mobile recently?
  5. Oryx_Taken_King

Make a way to die, using the last letter in the way above you

Heating a fat burrito in the microwave.
  6. Oryx_Taken_King

That's great news :) Glad to see that things are working out for your son
  7. Oryx_Taken_King

Whenever I go to the wizard he doesn't sell music boxes anymore... o_O
  8. Oryx_Taken_King

Best day for Amazon users
  9. Oryx_Taken_King

Thanks 505 and @Tunnel King
  10. Oryx_Taken_King

So far 1.2.4 is great but I noticed a bug. When you break a whine glass it turns into teal mushrooms. That's the only bug, but excellent work I've been playing all day ;)
  11. Oryx_Taken_King

Thank you guys so much I just got the update... Everything saved!!! Love you guys!
  12. Oryx_Taken_King

This is great news, but if you'll excuse me I got a date with duke fishron to attend to :D I also really hope my stuff saves. I have no cloud saves I just have regular and I just got turtle armor so I am praying that all my stuff is safe. Well at least my world. Updating tomorrow so crossing my...
  13. Oryx_Taken_King

Yes the beetle husks are introduced in 1.2.4 as well as duke fishron. Looks like your all set for 1.2.4 just get some turtle armor. That's the stuff you need for beetle armor but keep a chlorophyte helmet since it's the most defensed helmet. I was really good like you with all that stuff but my...
  14. Oryx_Taken_King

Lol but the music boxes are 10 gold in the update but fountains are like a few silver :sigh:
  15. Oryx_Taken_King

Yeah they are free but they should cost silver same with the fountains. The music box is confusing but the features that everyone else has for music boxes should be in this upcoming update :P
  16. Oryx_Taken_King

Oh this is a problem that has been going on but if you check the wiki and check music boxes it says that music boxes are fixed in 1.2.4 and music boxes should be place able, cost silver, and should be able to record songs as an equipable. If I recall the music box bug should be fixed in 1.2.4 if...
  17. Oryx_Taken_King

Oh and if you didn't know the update is coming... It's been submitted into Amazon and people say it could take a week or so, so be prepared :)
  18. Oryx_Taken_King

Well for new players if recommend these things... 1. An organized chest room 2. Fishing posts at your beach 3. Floating houses away from enemies 4. An armory (optional just for fun) 5. A boss arena for bosses in the future 6. House defense. Ex: dart traps and lava traps that surround your...
  19. Oryx_Taken_King

At least it's been submitted :D So does anyone know how long it takes to get submitted?
  20. Oryx_Taken_King

Well the good news is all i need is crystal hearts and life fruit for my life and 2 more broken hero swords for the terra blade :p
Back
Top Bottom