Search results for query: *

1. Unicorn666

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not stating that in the first place.
  2. Unicorn666

Ban the user above you!

Banned for not supporting Satan.
  3. Unicorn666

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having a 100 in your nickname.
  4. Unicorn666

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Well, I haven't posted for quite some time. This is my another attempt at a Bloodborne costume. This is for PC. This is what I used: Obsidian Outlaw Hat - Black dye. Leinfors' Excessive Style - Black dye. Leinfors' Fancypants - Black dye. Toolbelt - Brown dye. Titan Gloves - Brown dye. Leinfors'...
  5. Unicorn666

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Getting this error every time. System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'. at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe() at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init() at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize() at...
  6. Unicorn666

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you die. I wish for Dark Souls 3 to not be so bad.
  7. Unicorn666

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"Have you ever tried to NOT die on yer' first night? Pretty sure you just have to get good."
  8. Unicorn666

"This is a healing potion in my glass. I have a.. terrible.. addiction."
  9. Unicorn666

"Stop using that PC of yours, use me instead!"
  10. Unicorn666

"Have you met Librom? He's one of my friends. I've seen him a very, very long time ago and... all those spells... memories.. Oh, uh, what did ya want to buy?"
  11. Unicorn666

"These wings? No-no, they're not craftable. They're only mine."
  12. Unicorn666

"No I won't create a black hole just for your fun."
  13. Unicorn666

"HOLLA, BILLY BOB'S DA NAME! BUT JUST CALL ME BOB! IMMA HERE TO SELL YA ALL KINDSA SHTOOPED N' USELESS STUPH!- uh, uhg... I-Ignore that, I just have to put away this tea."
  14. Unicorn666

"Last time I checked, it's sleep time. Why do I sleep 22 hours a day? Get out of my store, that's why!"
  15. Unicorn666

"So I craved this pumpkin back in the day and- OH MY GOD IT'S TALKING TO ME!"
  16. Unicorn666

"Heyy, kids, you want some dank memes?"
  17. Unicorn666

"Wow, this halloween party is lame... Cool skeletons tho."
  18. Unicorn666

"Waalkin', Waalkin' on da mooon!"
Back
Top Bottom