Search results for query: *

1. Heretic

7 years - what a milestone. I spend 2910 hours playing this game and yet I still being a lazy...

7 years - what a milestone. I spend 2910 hours playing this game and yet I still being a lazy :red: in terms of managing my profile. Somethings never change, I guess. It was very sad for me to hear about Leinfors' passing. I wasn't active in the community, but I respect his work on my all times...
  2. Heretic

Decided to rework my old vulture-themed armor set that I made years ago (probably around time...

Decided to rework my old vulture-themed armor set that I made years ago (probably around time when I got into Terraria spriting). And honestly, updated vanilla palette really helped.
  3. Heretic

Drawings & Paintings M4D's Workshop

Glad to see you back, M4D! I was in the internet coma for some time too...
  4. Heretic

I promised to post something and well... Here it is. A little compilation of armor sets that...

I promised to post something and well... Here it is. A little compilation of armor sets that I've drawn so far. Some of them are a couple of years old and some of them are I've drawn recently. I've got to say - since the time I started to make sprites I didn't actually gained much of a skill...
  5. Heretic

So, six years have passed since i joined community forums. I certainly wasn't an active member...

So, six years have passed since i joined community forums. I certainly wasn't an active member lately, but my passion for this game is strong as ever. But there is always the bright side: i finally got my life together and joined the development of Rise of Ages mod as a spriter. It is time to...
  6. Heretic

Five years ago i joined the Terraria community. Well, i made some mistakes here and there, but...

Five years ago i joined the Terraria community. Well, i made some mistakes here and there, but i'm still glad that i decided to contribute something to this place. And all thanks to some amazing people i've met here. I really should post something else here, it's been like a whole year of...
  7. Heretic

congrats on 100k subs, penguin fella

congrats on 100k subs, penguin fella
  8. Heretic

Actually they are underpowered only in Expert (and upcoming Master) Mode, but in Normal this is...

Actually they are underpowered only in Expert (and upcoming Master) Mode, but in Normal this is pretty trusty weapon. I even made the flail only playthrough and it was great, just make sure you pick Corruption to get Chain Guillotines. But I agree, flails do need more love.
  9. Heretic

In fact, it’s kind of a pity that I stopped creating content on Terraria, for example Store...

In fact, it’s kind of a pity that I stopped creating content on Terraria, for example Store Wraith comics, really want to finally continue working on it. But it will be pretty hard because I lost all the assets and now I need to create new ones which is kind of pain in the :red: , but i'm okay...
  10. Heretic

Wow. Four years I spend in this community. I can't believe it and I'm very happy at the same...

Wow. Four years I spend in this community. I can't believe it and I'm very happy at the same time. So, thanks to my friends here and other people I thanked in previous milestones (don't wanna tag them because now I think that became too unnecessary thing right now). (1/2)
  11. Heretic

this video gives me Monty Python flashbacks, off to visit my doctor

this video gives me Monty Python flashbacks, off to visit my doctor
  12. Heretic

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Kinda reminds me of Symphony of the Night. Keep it up, Steef, i'm interested to see your game developing progress!
  13. Heretic

This is my first game with 100% Achievements on Steam. I'm actually quite happy with, maybe...

This is my first game with 100% Achievements on Steam. I'm actually quite happy with, maybe because it shows I achieved something great.
  14. Heretic

I did it. [img]

I did it.
  15. Heretic

Golden Wind anime is ended. It was very unique expirience, almost Gold (lol). Now it's my...

Golden Wind anime is ended. It was very unique expirience, almost Gold (lol). Now it's my favorite JoJo part, so good it was.
  16. Heretic

Poor @Joost8910 , he turned into a cactus dog. Rest in pepperonies ;-;
  17. Heretic

Will be healthy as before around the week.

Will be healthy as before around the week.
  18. Heretic

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

I don't know how this texture pack can improve vanilla sprites. Because vanilla style is already perfect, it doesn't need this toxic palletes and overshading.
  19. Heretic

Don't know why am i posting this here, but i got appendicitis yesterday. Even after the surgery...

Don't know why am i posting this here, but i got appendicitis yesterday. Even after the surgery it still hurts very much.
  20. Heretic

ゴゴゴゴ M E N A C I N G ゴゴゴゴ
Back
Top Bottom