Search results for query: *

• Users: Heretic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Heretic

Other Literature Store Wraith - comic about monsters, ravishness and references to Legend of Maxx

Hello, Terrarians! Welcome to main page of That's not a simple adventure. That's even not an adventure! This is routine of Wraith who works in special store for monsters. But it's fun routine about friendship, ridiculous situations and references to another web-comic... So, i hope you enjoy...
  2. Heretic

Sprites Golden Arrow - make archers feel unsettled!

QUICK NOTE I'm not pretending to be the first who created this idea or to be required to add this to the game immediately. But let's be honest - if there are bullets and a flask, then why are there no arrows? Not very fair. But I, and especially community, will be grateful and happy for the...
  3. Heretic

Sprites The Red Steel Set - become a guardian of Dungeon?!

After creation of my first suggestion (check it here), i looked throughout the Dungeon and catched a little thing: "Damn, why there is no armor of this angry skeletons?! It looks amasing!" And so i decided to make a suggestion about... Red Steel Armor Set Total Defence: 21 / 18 /...
  4. Heretic

Weapons & Equip Remastered Ancient Cobalt Armor - give more love to this thing!

So, what we have now? An graphical analogue of these ? It's pretty dumb idea. Poor mages. All glory comes to jungle armor and ancient cobalt armor is abaddoned. This is slightly unfair, isn't it? Now i suggest this idea with one objective: to revive the forgotten by everyone Ancient Cobalt...
  5. Heretic

Story Time of Fallen Heroes

DISCLAIMER This is the sequel of "Temple of Blood Moon" story. If you don't read it, click HERE. INTRODUCTION Greetings, Terrarians! How you know from disclaimer, this is just an translation of story by "Devastor". I hope you enjoy and... please, don't throw tomatoes again :(...
  6. Heretic

Story Temple Of The Blood Moon

The End. Thank you for reading! Story hasn't ended! Read continuation HERE!
  7. Heretic

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

(just click on image to join) INTRODUCTION Welcome to thread about Elerium Mod maded by Team Elerium! This mod adds tonns waterfall of content and rebalances (approved by community of course) to original game. We hope you enjoy playing this mod! DON'T WORRY! WE ADD EXAMPLE CONTENT SOON...
Back
Top Bottom