Search results for query: *

1. nealpd

It's a TV show.

It's a TV show.
  2. nealpd

Happy new year lads, let's hope it's a good one!

Happy new year lads, let's hope it's a good one!
  3. nealpd

tModLoader Neal & Boffin's Mods

Everything you've just said is already in the mod (Except it doesn't reset on death, and it doesn't increase the drop rate of items because that's impossible to do.) It's supposed to escalate a difficultly level every hour, and this was brought to our attention a couple weeks ago, and we pushed...
  4. nealpd

Every hour the difficulty ticks up by one, increasing the spawn rate, mobs stats, etc.
  5. nealpd

No need to be sorry, I can understand not noticing that. :)
  6. nealpd

Yes. All of the mods here are in tMod.
  7. nealpd

What you'd expect basically. Ichor lava gives the Ichor debuff, Cursed Lava the Cursed Inferno debuff, Tar in the jungle gives the "Tarred" debuff, which makes you extremely slow. The hallow's lava is just a stronger lava. It is still an alpha however, so some visuals might not match up, and...
  8. nealpd

It's coming :)

It's coming :)
  9. nealpd

Check out my spicy mods. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/neal-boffins-mods.47412

Check out my spicy mods. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/neal-boffins-mods.47412
  10. nealpd

Liquids+ is in alpha but isn't hidden. The only hidden mod on here is jExo due to what Boffin speicifed above.
  11. nealpd

Reserved
  12. nealpd

Neal & Boffin's Mods (Logo/Banner coming soon.... Maybe.) Preamble These are mods created for tModloader by Me and Boffin for the sole purpose of improving upon certain aspects in the game, and to introduce, well... Cool stuff. Mods Jordan's Mods Repackaged (jExo)...
  13. nealpd

Ah yes, the latest story-rich nude Anime RTS from my favorite developer, ""!

Ah yes, the latest story-rich nude Anime RTS from my favorite developer, ""!
  14. nealpd

"Strategy"

"Strategy"
  15. nealpd

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

There was a download, pictures, and a load of information, however someone removed it all for no reason without asking anyone else in the team.
  16. nealpd

The strength essences are used to upgrade a few items but otherwise serve no purpose, you may not be playing the update in which we added uses for it, but the essences were a last minute addition as a reward for the prefix system. They'll get uses in the future, don't worry. And no they're not...
  17. nealpd

The fan of cards was originally intended to be far more difficult to obtain, however the placeholder recipe managed to wriggle it's way into the final release of 1.1, and that reared its ugly head very quickly. If you look towards the earlier posts in this thread, you will be able to see a lot...
  18. nealpd

Progress report time! Accessories and Armors are 95% implemented besides a few bugs involving two of the set bonuses. Waypoints are currently not possible in tMod due the hooks not currently existing. Prefixes are mostly done. Worldgen is mostly done aside from... A few hiccups. The new...
  19. nealpd

Redygames would be proud.

Redygames would be proud.
Back
Top Bottom