Search results for query: *

1. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Set

Hello, I'd like to introduce you to the Parkour Gloves! Now, this is an accessory item and what it does is grab on edge of blocks and moves you up to it, also does wall jumps (but can't hold onto walls, but if you try to hold on it it'll slowly slide you down the wall), if you do a running...
  2. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Mask

Hello, and welcome to the Parkour Mask! This Mask will let you slide to 2 block spaces, and will let you never get tired when sliding or wall jumping with Parkour Gloves (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/accessory-parkour-gloves.41288/) crafting is 10 Leather, and 1 Breathing Reed...
  3. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Accessory: Parkour Gloves

Hello, I'd like to introduce you to the Parkour Gloves! Now, this is an accessory item and what it does is grab on edge of blocks and moves you up to it, also does wall jumps (but can't hold onto walls, but if you try to hold on it it'll slowly slide you down the wall), if you do a running...
  4. thenotoriouscreator

Weapons & Equip Slot Upgrader

An item that I feel very useful, this will upgrade an extra Slot to your equipment area, so you can finally equip your Mana Flower as well as all your other magic stuff. I have no idea what the crafting materials can be for it, but yeah, just adds another slot to equip another item.
  5. thenotoriouscreator

PS3 Any item

Hello, I have literally any item anybody needs, just message me any item you will need and I will join your server, you give me the coins and I will give you the item you need. (Don't tell the developers but I have their wings as well ;) ) I will need to search up how much (developer) Wings...
  6. thenotoriouscreator

Game Mechanics More Vanity Slots

Now, I get that I am not talking about more Armor Slots, I'm not really sure how to explain Armor Slots much, but I do with Vanity. Now I love Vanity in the game, and I have a ton of these ideas in my head to make it add even more customization, now here is what I think should be added. Neckwear...
  7. thenotoriouscreator

Items Chain Kunai

This is a upgraded version of Chain Knife, it can be upgraded by crafting it as shown in this recipe: Chain Knife, 3 Chain, 5 Gold Bars, 3 Meteorite Bars = Chain Kunai It will do 35 Ranged Damage, Average Speed, No Knockback, and it will grab your enemy you hit, swing them right in front of you...
  8. thenotoriouscreator

Game Mechanics Custom Modifiers

What if there was custom Modifiers where you can do a custom prefix for a certain price, where you can make a custom name for 5G and every extra 1% for speed, damage, critical strike chance cost 1G and will get higher the more you upgrade it. EDIT: Negative prefixes that make -1%, -20%, etc...
  9. thenotoriouscreator

Console Streaked Coat

It's be an honor for you to add a coat certain to my affection. It doesnt have to, it can just be a coat with Yellow Streaks. This will do 5 Defense and it can be found in Sky Island Chests. It has 1/500 chance to appear.
  10. thenotoriouscreator

Console Fingerless Gloves

There should be a Vanity Item to where it is just fingerless gloves, it would make me happy for them to start yellow (without being dyed) or pink to dye them any color. You can buy it by the Clothsman for 1G
  11. thenotoriouscreator

Console Dyed Items

There should be a way to dye items, like when you are holding a dye, hover over an item and press L2 (Ps3/4/Vita) etc. on other consoles (as I don't know the buttons to other consoles)
Back
Top Bottom