Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If they were to be changed to have the platforms against the walls of the housing then it works when stacked as pictured below. It's simply the fact that too much of the floor is a platform as NPC's require a specific amount of full block tiles to work. This is on the 3rd level in a part of a...
  2. C

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Will Uncommon items eventually be craftable?
  3. C

Ah, I just figured that since Snake Eyes did change tooltips, Len's Maker's would too. Is it like a secondary critical strike that may stack on top of regular critical strikes for additional damage or is it effectively the same and just isn't displayed in tool tips since it's a similar to a...
  4. C

Lens-makers Glasses don't seem to be adding critical strike chance to anything.
  5. C

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Could the Special Last Prism Color tweak be updated with all the new names that were added in 1.4? Also, could it be expanded, or have an additional tweak, to affect the Empress of Light drops since they also change to the same colors with the same names?
  6. C

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

This is definitely an ambitious tweak to ask for, but I thought of a Journey mode automatic inventory restock tweak. Ammo, potions, and food get replenished to their max stack so long as you have them fully researched in Journey mode. I thought about including blocks, walls, and furniture too...
  7. C

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I have a few suggestions for some added features for the following tweaks if possible. Magic Mirror Hotkey: Give an option to make the hotkey'd warp not instantaneous and imitate the standard use of the item by disabling weapon use. Reason: The delay is there to give a window in which warping...
  8. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The soul of Yggdrasil doesn't appear to be granting some of the effects granted from the Force of Jotunheim. Specifically, I'm not getting some of Depth Diver's effects(ability to swim, gain damage and movement speed buffs while underwater) nor Naga-Skin's increased attack speed and uninhibited...
  9. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I know that and I didn't add that to the minion count I made. I would have said 15 minion slots if I thought the Tiki enchantment gave an extra 3 like the armor set does. However, with the setup I have, the Tiki enchantment should allow 12 minions to stick around and it's always lower than that...
  10. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Tiki enchantment seems to be bugged as I'm not getting the amount of permanent minions I should be. The reduction is inconsistent and changes randomly while I'm playing making me feel like it's unintended. To clarify, I can still summon temporary minions with the enchantment, but I should...
  11. C

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Dial-Knight's vanity set Basic idea: The vanity armor reacts to the time of day, changing to reflect it in specific parts of its design. At day it glows a bright blue, while at night it turns a darker hue. It may even respond to moon phases, going with purple when approaching the new moon while...
  12. C

tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

Is there a way to remove the flight timer from Vape Helpers? I've tried looking for a config to do so but there doesn't seem to be one in-game nor in the config folder.
  13. C

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Path of Modifiers mod seems to prevent right-click throwing damage conversions and instead just removes the item forever. However, when I spawn in a thrown version of a weapon and convert it back to melee it will convert as intended.
  14. C

tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

Cool mod you have here! It controls beautifully and I've enjoyed playing the early game with Ori's mobility! This mod feel right up my alley with my somewhat odd preference of needing to feel cool in how I move through the worlds of games I play. Admittedly, it gets me killed a lot as I try to...
  15. C

tModLoader Start with base

Ah, I hadn't seen the spoiler's spoiler. Very handy, and allows for more customization than provided by the commands! Sorry for not seeing it before, and thank you for pointing me towards it!
  16. C

@Diego Weiller No, it definitely does. However, the materials that it builds it with is seemingly randomized unless you specify what materials through the commands. For example, I got the base with dynasty wood tiles, granite walls, and marble furniture but in a test world I got marble walls and...
  17. C

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Joost Mod's custom prefixes don't work if given by the autohammer despite that they're showing up the in UI. You can get them but their effects are lost. Is there any chance that we can get mod support for that(or a bug fix if there's already supposed to be support for modded prefixes)?
  18. C

Having the tiles/walls/furniture changes as well as the base's design itself all rely on the name of the world severely limits how much space I have to name my worlds. Could an config(in or outside the game, it doesn't matter) be added at some point to replace the default options so I don't have...
  19. C

tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

I can think of several reasons to include increased extraction speed to dessert fossils. For sturdy fossils, modded throwing class playthroughs, amber staff for early pre-hardmode mages, easier grinding for the rediculously rare dinosaur pet, you still get ore and money from it, and the higher...
  20. C

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

@ÐarkŁight Yep, it's fixed. Nice!
Back
Top Bottom