Search results for query: *

1. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art GallantHomeslice's Sprite Reworks

Hey guys, I'm currently working on revamping the terraria sprites, for fun right now, but maybe with the goal of creating a texture pack in the far future. I figured I'd create a thread to dump these as I go, and I'm happy to receive feedback on them. I have received a number of comments about...
  2. GallantHomeslice

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Original, perhaps not. Iconic? Yes. Ref link - https://c8.alamy.com/comp/CN75W9/a-coldstream-guard-on-royal-guard-duties-at-queen-elizabeths-residence-CN75W9.jpg
  3. GallantHomeslice

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Can't wait... to become the tyrannical dictator of a massive horde of bunnies only to brutally murder them in a never-ending machine cycle for my own amusement
  4. GallantHomeslice

I still have 24 more days of school... lightweight :D

I still have 24 more days of school... lightweight :D
  5. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art Help with clothes

That is really fricken weird though. It'd be simpler just to use those without the skin and just place them on the character. How do you know the tuxedo adapts to skin color? (It is almost certainly a line of code and not an artist's work though)
  6. GallantHomeslice

well I believe they just use a base color like white or something but I don't think it would hurt to use a flesh color first. Items and clothes that the player can actually wear aren't meant to have skin attached. They are just plastered over the player sprite I would recommend making an npc...
  7. GallantHomeslice

I'm no expert but I believe that is coded in the game. When a player chooses a skin color it'll just plaster that skin color over all the skin on the player sprites. That's why sprites outside of the game don't have to be made in a billion different colors
  8. GallantHomeslice

I don't understand the question. Wouldn't you just open the file and use the pipette tool to copy the color of the player's skin to add them into the individual frames in the sprite sheet?
  9. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art Hello, I am make not bad sprites:3

That looks sweet! You may want to lighten the outline though. It looks a little weird
  10. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art My Pride and Joy

I made my first animated gif. The gif size is all weird though so that's why there's a bunch of empty space up there. Criticism is appreciated (That's Solaire as an npc btw). Please note that this is indeed my first time animating anything. Don't hurt my feelings
  11. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

-Dirt Sword-Rusty Sword-Borderlands inspired sword-Daedric Battleaxe-Aquatic Armor-Solaire I'm most proud of Solaire and the battleaxe but I know they could both use some work and these are my first sprites EVER. Like... EVER. Constructive criticism would be much appreciated.
  12. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art Milt69466's Hammering Sprite Thread!

How then do you get the gif onto the forums?
  13. GallantHomeslice

Pixel Art Gallant Pixels

Things People Have Made for Me
Back
Top Bottom