cant wait to see what's next!
  2. stevenawesome1018

Texture Pack Techno the Piggy Bank Texture Pack

got any pictures to preview?
  3. stevenawesome1018

Texture Pack Super Textura

Do you have pictures?
  4. stevenawesome1018

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

is it possible to edit the texture pack we download from the workshop?
  5. stevenawesome1018

Sprite Size Issues

if you convert the texture to an xnb using THIS, you can change the size of it. be warned, this will change the size of the weapon in game. also, the only way to disable it is to verify the integrity of the game files on steam.
  6. stevenawesome1018

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Will there be someway we can get our hands on the files for the texture packs? that way we could remove unwanted textures or add others?
  7. stevenawesome1018

Texture Pack Voodoo Arch Demon

could you make a version that changes both?
  8. stevenawesome1018

Stardust Dragon texture to Phantasmal Dragon

If any worm type enemy can work, could someone make a Blood Eel texture pack? i feel like it would work, but it might need to be resized
  9. stevenawesome1018

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

How'd you get the xnb files to work in place of the pngs? (in the Warcraft dryad pack)
  10. stevenawesome1018

Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

if its not too hard, could you make a mech boss themed sentry? like maybe one of skeletron primes arms made into a turret or something?
  11. stevenawesome1018

Better Summons

Do you have pictures?
  12. stevenawesome1018

Mechanical Moon Lord

i get that he ask for it. but i dont think you were the person who made the sprite in the first place, and just slapping that on a recolor is not that hard
  13. stevenawesome1018

Mechanical Moon Lord

the head looks like something i saw someone post on reddit and the rest of it looks like you just recolored it
  14. stevenawesome1018

Mechanical Moon Lord

How come only the head has mechanical parts?
  15. stevenawesome1018

Image Size

How would i do that?
  16. stevenawesome1018

Image Size

as of 1.4.0.1, the texture file must be the same size as the original file. is there ANY way to get around this restriction? it is severely limiting to the texture packs i am thinking of making
  17. stevenawesome1018

Does anyone who knows a decent amount about texture packs/ (the way terraria handles them) mind...

Does anyone who knows a decent amount about texture packs/ (the way terraria handles them) mind answering some of my questions?
  18. stevenawesome1018

TL Pro launcher texture packs

I know it need to be a png, im just wondering if anyone know how to convert a .texture file to a .png and make it useable
Back
Top Bottom