Search results for query: *

• Users: Ruin
  • Order by date
  1. Ruin

Language Pack Better Tooltips

Using this via the Workshop, but had to drop by to give you thanks. Absolutely essential resource pack, if you ask me. I may have been playing the game since launch, but that doesn't mean anyone can remember all the wing stats. Kudos!
  2. Ruin

Texture Pack Lostglaceon's Texture Tavern

I swear, every time I check this page, there's yet another dope re-sprite. You're doing the Moon Lord's work!
  3. Ruin

Wavebank Chiptunes = WIN Compilation Wavebank

Ayyy! Now it's working for me without issue. Thanks a lot, Rai.
  4. Ruin

The librarian

"I'm interested in this." Absolutely, positively dope. Thanks a bunch!
  5. Ruin

Interesting and odd that only Windows is having issues. Lower quality is certainly acceptable and definitely better than nothing if that's what must be done. I wish you luck for everyone's sake, ha ha! Sorry to hear about HDD troubles, that pain is definitely unique. Regardless, thanks so much...
  6. Ruin

Minimalist Buff Icons

These look really clean. Nice job. They could fit with vanilla-esque or heavy re-sprites (like Calamity, Prime, F&A, etc.) alike.
  7. Ruin

@Rai This is currently broken in the most recent version. This was likely my favorite Wavebank; you did an excellent job piecing together so many fitting tracks. Any chance of an update? Thank you in advance!
  8. Ruin

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

Excellent work, team (that I just learned about)! I'm excited to give this a try. (Translator) 出色的工作,团队(刚刚了解)! 我很高兴尝试一下。
  9. Ruin

You legitimately surprised me with that. Thank you, you get internet points. +1337

You legitimately surprised me with that. Thank you, you get internet points. +1337
  10. Ruin

Richter Belmont replacing obsidian armor

Yo that's actually dope. I was expecting a sprite rip, to be honest. But no. Great job.
  11. Ruin

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Almost feels nostalgic to have this available (up-to-date) standalone again. Thanks to you and the rest of the team for this.
  12. Ruin

Texture Pack Custom Hair-do's

Hair is something almost no-one has sprited for in the past, even just merges. Thanks for this.
  13. Ruin

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That's what I was assuming. I only mentioned that bit in my message so that it's clear I had tried every possible tweak at the current stage. Just like I've messed with Clairvoyance and Sugar Rush stats for the time being. I hope that bit didn't come off as if I was reporting a flaw, or...
  14. Ruin

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Well, I'd hope that if a player stat for some of those don't exactly exist, then some dirty edit could be made to compensate. Like, say editing the Mana bonus on Band of Starpower or the Movement Speed bonus of an Aglet and add them to the Persistent Accessory lists. Changing bonuses of an...
  15. Ruin

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

@Kats I did forget to remove Placement Range from the list before I posted, yes. I'm well aware of that existing tweak. I was just going through many seemingly simple potion or gear stats that I'd like to be able to edit. Thanks for trying to help, though. I did ask for Velocity because of...
  16. Ruin

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

@TiberiumFusion I've been enjoying all the recent updates, thanks once again. I have some more suggested tweaks this time, mostly around stats; ---Superpower/Power Scale Arrow Velocity Crate Chance Damage Reduction (Like from Endurance and Worm Scarf) Defense (Flat Defense, not a scale) Mining...
  17. Ruin

Texture Pack The Unholy Waters

This is some of the most vile, disgusting, inhuman content I have ever witnessed. +1
  18. Ruin

Texture Pack Mario Peeing

Time to take a Thank you for providing for us that which we so desperately needed.
  19. Ruin

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

All of these packs are so very well made and I can't imagine ever removing them. Phenomenal work.
  20. Ruin

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Glad to hear that your issues with Steam were "resolved" for the time being, @TiberiumFusion ! Thanks again for all the recent tweak additions and changes. This tool has made the game a lot more enjoyable since TMOD will be out-of-date for a while. Not to mention, I'm sure I'll continue to use...
Back
Top Bottom