Search results for query: *

1. Winter-Hooves

I haven't been on here in like 2 years what's been going on?

I haven't been on here in like 2 years what's been going on?
  2. Winter-Hooves

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

Coolwo Hooray for pointy elbows.
  3. Winter-Hooves

PC How do you plan to find new content in 1.3? (No spoilers)

Starting with my main character on a new world, and after I've gotten a bit used to everything, a completely new character with my usual vanity items and pet in another new world.
  4. Winter-Hooves

Other Game Pokémon

3rd Evolution: Typhlosions look so cute; like reptile/mammal marshmallows. 2nd Evolution: Zoroarks have been my favorites ever since I saw Zoroark: Master of Illusions. They're just so awesome and powerful! 1st Evolution: I have this one shiny Absol who I've had since Emerald whose named Abigail...
  5. Winter-Hooves

Casual Explain your avatar

It's Lindir from the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Gosh Lindir's the best.
  6. Winter-Hooves

CC Creation Compendium #20

The multiple Pokemon-related entries pleases me greatly. Awesome submissions this month by everyone, I'm thoroughly impressed!
  7. Winter-Hooves

Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

I'd absolutely get the bunny if it wasn't so... blocky. I get that it is in fact a pixelated game, but I think making the plushes and figures so Minecraft-y was a bad idea. More realistic-cartoony is what I would've gone with. I'm very glad to see some Terraria merch, though, congrats!
  8. Winter-Hooves

Ahhh thank you so much! <3

Ahhh thank you so much! <3
  9. Winter-Hooves

Thank you so much, I've got some weapon sketches in the works at the moment!

Thank you so much, I've got some weapon sketches in the works at the moment!
  10. Winter-Hooves

CC Creation Compendium #19

So excited to see some of my work get on here, and I can see there's some real talent in our community!
  11. Winter-Hooves

I don't have one yet, I'm waiting until I get some more terraria-related art under my belt...

I don't have one yet, I'm waiting until I get some more terraria-related art under my belt before I make a thread.
  12. Winter-Hooves

Here's my submission for the CC: http://imgur.com/6kpupyt "The Hero's Companions"

Here's my submission for the CC: http://imgur.com/6kpupyt "The Hero's Companions"
  13. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being jealous.
  14. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned for saying you're smart in your signature.
  15. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned because Fluttershy is best pony. (Pinkie is my fav earth pony, however.)
  16. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being metal.
  17. Winter-Hooves

NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrd Temple Expansion - Hazards, obstacles, improvements, and more!

This is a really well thought-out idea, the weapons aren't OP, and I like the addition of a new Breaker. +1 Support
  18. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being a pumpkin.
  19. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned for looking happily content.
  20. Winter-Hooves

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being an unnaturally colored flaming skull.
Back
Top Bottom