Search results for query: *

• Users: Bry
  • Order by date
  1. B

Bye.

Bye.
  2. B

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to say that. I meant that the colors are grating, and that the...

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to say that. I meant that the colors are grating, and that the design is overall more “bleh” than the other three armors, which all use two distinct colors while Solar Flare has 0 contrast.
  3. B

Did I ever mention that the Solar Flare Armor melts my retinas when I look at it? Now it melts...

Did I ever mention that the Solar Flare Armor melts my retinas when I look at it? Now it melts them slightly less.
  4. B

Welp, the suggestion is done, for what it's worth. If you wanna go see a bunch of massive...

Welp, the suggestion is done, for what it's worth. If you wanna go see a bunch of massive Tables, here you are: Sprites - Armor Rehaul, plus Relevant Changes and Additions!
  5. B

Sprites Armor Rehaul, plus Relevant Changes and Additions!

Armor’s looking to be a hot topic right now, which is perfect timing, since I recently finished working on this, for the most part! There is a lot of armor imbalance, and today, I’m going to try my best to take care of all of it, while making some additions here and there to really flesh out...
  6. B

Suddenly, comment hijack.

Suddenly, comment hijack.
  7. B

Meanwhile, Storm has over 2,800.

Meanwhile, Storm has over 2,800.
  8. B

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting [V2]

Aw, that... really blows. Thank you for the info, though, and for taking the time to respond to me. ...And thank you for your tips. I‘ll make sure to keep those in mind!
  9. B

Okay, but now look what's happened now that I've quoted your post. It just kinda broke; split up into two Spoilers. What you've provided works, but I have to retype all of it every time I edit the post or switch from BBCode Editor to Rich Text Editor, because it just breaks for some reason...
  10. B

Okay, yeah, I'm back again to bring up the Tables thing, even though I'm pretty sure it's been noticed by now. So, last time, I was told that, to get Tables to align to the Center or Right, I have to surround them with the proper BBCode. There are two issues with this workaround that I can no...
  11. B

I am no longer self-centric in name.

I am no longer self-centric in name.
  12. B

This comment now makes 0 sense.

This comment now makes 0 sense.
  13. B

1.4 Was Overall A Great Update, however, in some areas there were major let downs.

Yeah, I fought Golem with 4 other people and he was still pathetically easy. The only change I saw was that he could jump through the Temple’s ceiling. It’s so weird to me that they fleshed out Summoner as much as they have, but it’s still considered just a sub-class. I’d say to go one way or...
  14. B

Other Would love to buy the Classic Version of Terraria, before Journey's End

This is an interesting contradiction you’ve made here. Do you mean to say that there’s too much unnecessary content while key areas got comparatively neglected?
  15. B

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

Heyyy, thanks! I do honestly still have a lot to revise, which does include the Plasma Balloons that I've been trying to balance for a while, now, as well as the Boots section (I'm never satisfied with that section) and the entirety of the Ankh Shield. As for the Balloons, I'm a huge gemstone...
  16. B

That really sounds like a brand mascot.

That really sounds like a brand mascot.
  17. B

I can certainly try, if anything. I‘ll be down for that next Friday, if nothing comes up.

I can certainly try, if anything. I‘ll be down for that next Friday, if nothing comes up.
  18. B

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

Yo, thanks! I don’t lie when I say I put a lot of effort into this! I’ve actually been on a hiatus with this suggestion, which is why the link to Bame’s suggestion is nowhere to be found yet. I’m gonna get back to working on this at some point, but I’ve got a couple of other things to take care...
  19. B

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moon fishing rework

Don’t be a Smart Alec, Just-a-Beer. The Blood Moon literally just got expanded; you know and acknowledged this. It’s definitely larger than the Slime Rain, at least, which is more of a Mini-Event than the Blood Moon. I’ve actually heard a lot of people complaining about the drop chances being...
  20. B

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moon fishing rework

I actually really like the presentation of having the Angler sending you to kill these! Some of the Blood Fishing enemies currently feel like they could have just been regular, non-fished-up enemies (to me, at any rate), and this would certainly alleviate that issue. However, there are two...
Back
Top Bottom