Search results for query: *

• Users: Kadius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kadius

Member-Run Project The Official AMA of Kadius

~Kadius~ Terraria Veteran Community Personality YouTuber And All 'Round Badass Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Kadius! Many of you will know me since I've been here for a while... probably too much of a while... but nevertheless a while. So I was sitting here bored and though "I'M GOING...
  2. Kadius

Game Mechanics Climates, a simple overhaul to the biome system

Have any of you played starbound...? Well to any and all that have, you'll know that landing on a snowy planet is next to suicide and is a first class ticket to an icy grave. In terraria though, you can walk through a snow biome with nothing on and have 0 :red:s given. So I had an idea, and...
  3. Kadius

ATTENTION ALL SPRITERS AND ARTISTS!

So i have a couple of linksin my sig and they are both two threads of mine that I am actively updating and was wondering of someone could make some art for them :) Inbox me if you can do it! I am also just curious about the people that do that stuff as I see so many people with cool sprites in...
  4. Kadius

Short Story Who is the guide?

The guide. He spawns in every new world we generate. But is he the same guide or a different guide? Is the guide here to guide us or destroy us? These are all questions you may have been asking. So let's hop in to it. The guide is great, he teaches us the basics of survival and gives us...
  5. Kadius

Weapons & Equip TREATS, A DETAILED OVERHAUL OF THE SUMMONER CLASS

Okay guys my name is kadius and this is my first idea thread! SO yeah let me get into this. In PvP Summons do nothing. My idea is treats. Treats can be thrown by hand or combined with the empty shells given my the arms dealer to create Treat Bullets which can then be fired from any gun. Upon...
  6. Kadius

Your 1.3 Christmas wishlist to Red Santa....

So this sin't so much a suggestion thread, more of a 'what you really want in 1.3 update'. And i figured since it will probably be out around chrismast or abot the same time as 1.2, i gave it a nice title to fit. So, what are some things that havn't been spoiled but you think would be a really...
  7. Kadius

Weapons & Equip Spud Gun!

Okay so, when i was younger and even today I loved spuud guns and I was thinking, if we have a bubble gun then why not a spud gun? Here are the stats! DAMAGE: 15-20 (it's an early game item and after is just vanity) ATTACK SPPED: Very Slow DESCRIPTION: The best way to waste food! HOW TO GET...
  8. Kadius

Guess who's back, back again....

WHAT IS GOING ON GUYS? My name is Kadius (A.K.A Jackson)! Yes that's right, it's me! The 14 year old eccentric that was on TO for nearly 2 years... TO... *cries*... ah well i guess this site is cool enough :) I like the layout, they've kept it very similar to TO and I like that :) Anyways, if...
Back
Top Bottom