Search results for query: *

• Users: Silas6x
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Silas6x

Blocks & Decoration Throne variations

We have had the gold throne for many years now and what castle is complete without it? However, the gold throne doesn't visually appeal to the many varieties of building materials available and I believe a wider variety of thrones would suit the game well. Perhaps the more "precious ores"...
  2. Silas6x

Game Mechanics Statues to face different directions.

Some statutes like the gargoyle statue would be even more aesthetically pleasing if they could face different directions.
  3. Silas6x

Game Mechanics Stone Slab doesnt merge with other bricks.

I use stone slab a lot, however it looks like it is floating above other bricks. I am sure this is a bug, but would love to see it fixed.
  4. Silas6x

Massive Airship

Don't see many airships. Seen a few blimp style ones, but not any run by propellers. So, here is my build.
  5. Silas6x

Terraria Castle Collection

Post your castle here so all can marvel at your hard work and dedication to Terraria. Please only post castles type builds so we can keep to the theme and have a unique thread. Here is my contribution. Cerulean Castle click for enlarged view Looking forward to seeing everyone's castle...
  6. Silas6x

Raganzei's Builds

Wanted to post my builds to the new forum. I will start by posting my smaller builds and will post some of my larger builds later. All of these have been updated with newer materials. Many thanks to the many fellow builders who have inspired and taught me so much. I do not take full credit...
Back
Top Bottom