Search results for query: *

1. Dapper Snake

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

The new Twins music is good, but I feel like it doesn't fit the Twins particularly well. The Twins are a pretty frantic and high-energy fight considering there are two of them and they both move and attack pretty fast, but the music is deep and slow. I think the Destroyer would be a better fit...
  2. Dapper Snake

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

That looks like the Barnacle from Dead Cells. You deploy it and it normally flies up to the ceiling and sticks there, but it'll suspend itself with balloons instead if there's no ceiling in range. New sentry maybe?
  3. Dapper Snake

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I never thought this was the goal, intention, or anything like that. I thought of it more as a side-effect. Obviously you don't want this out of the game, and neither does anyone else. My concern regarding this isn't what you plan to do, it's how it could possibly be done. This is something...
  4. Dapper Snake

Fishing, Daedalus Stormbow, Summoner being worthless early and overpowered late, Mage being all-around sub-par, all flails being completely worthless, the ability to easily run into the underground jungle/corruption to get weapons that are way better than what you're supposed to have...
  5. Dapper Snake

I had heard about console content being removed in 1.3 from somewhere else, but I didn't understand the scope of it. When I read about removing content, my guess was maybe some pets or console-exclusive enemy recolors, but even Ocram and stuff? I feel like this is literally hurting everyone...
  6. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Auto Trash

I downloaded it from the page since it wasn't showing up in the mod browser for me, installed it, enabled it, and reloaded. For some reason, though, the slot isn't showing up. I'm playing on modded 1.3.4.4, and I don't know if the mod and my game are on different versions or if I'm doing...
  7. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I was reading around on the wiki and I noticed various "legendary weapons" that are supposed to scale with your progression through the game. I thought it would be a cool idea to do a playthrough centered around these items, but I don't know if they drop pre-hardmode. Does anyone know if I can...
  8. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, when fighting the mechanical bosses, I killed the Twins and Skeletron Prime, but the mutant is now selling me the mechanical skull and mechanical worm. I'm not sure if the Destroyer and the Twins have their items flipped or if they all have them cycled by mistake, but that's what happened...
  9. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

So, what exactly happened with the guardian of evil? I saw it got removed, and I saw one of the posts by the creator said there was a problem with it, but I didn't really notice anything. What did I miss?
  10. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

There's a bit of a problem regarding the Gladiator and Unbreakable souls. The Gladiator's soul currently requires a crimson world, since vampire knives are from a crimson chest. The other problem is the Unbreakable soul is currently unobtainable. You need both the worm scarf (corruption) and...
  11. Dapper Snake

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

So King Slime can spawn in the level directly above the door. It may not be fixable, and he's fairly easy to kill since you have Arkhalis which grinds through his health extremely quickly, but I figured it was worth mentioning.
  12. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If you update the mod and make the souls harder to obtain, could you also make them a bit less tedious? For instance, grinding 15 frost core, 25 unicorn horns, 100 jungle spores, 250 bones from the post-Plantera dungeon, or 10 turtle shells (oh god I'm playing melee rn) isn't really difficult by...
  13. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Infinity

First of all, thanks for the consideration on rebalancing the crafting stations. Early-game ammo will be very happy ^-^ Second, worst case, you could add another identical item to the infinite musket pouch that's made at a different station instead. I don't know what's easier or more convenient...
  14. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Infinity

Is it four stacks now? When I made it, it was 999, which was 10 stacks. Either way, you end up needing way more than 4 stacks. Other than that, I feel like the standard infinite musket ball should be craftable earlier, maybe the silver ones too.
  15. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Infinity

I suppose, but it makes little things like the flaming and frostburn ones pointless. Not only that, but, say, if I wanted a bunch of silver bullets, I would either have to wait for blood moons all the time or use way too many resources forcing them with other mods. Also, the infinite bomb is...
  16. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Infinity

I don't really know how I feel about everything being made at a crystal ball. I think it's fine the way it was, since this mod is mainly convenience. Also, it largely defeats the purpose of having any infinite items weaker than cursed/ichor whatsoever. At least TModLoader doesn't force us to...
  17. Dapper Snake

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

oops I'm smart In that case, twins first.
  18. Dapper Snake

You'll probably just go for the mech bosses next. There's no real point for a summoner to kill the Fallen beholder unless you're in expert for the summon weapon & mount. As for the mech bosses themselves, that's mainly up to you. None of them provide anything exceptionally useful for summoner.
  19. Dapper Snake

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Fight the Bird on an arena of platforms. The lightning bolts won't turn into tornadoes on those- they'll just pass straight through.
  20. Dapper Snake

Normal mode or expert mode? Also, what class?
Back
Top Bottom