Search results for query: *

1. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

Infinite and or Unconsumable Boss Summons

That's awesome! The less grind you have to do the better!
  2. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Solutions Mod

Hey there! I really love the mod, it's incredibly handy and I love all the variety from it :) Btw would it possible to make a dirt to mud solution? That would make spreading the mushroom biome much less of a pain. (Currently you need 4 different solutions to do so)
  3. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Start with base

Hey man, love your mod but can you please add a way to minimise the start with a base window when creating a world? It's so annoying I can't see what the world is generating.
  4. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey so, it worked but for some reason sometimes it seems to turn itself back on, even though the option is still disabled. It seems to happen randomly and I couldn't find any pattern about it, maybe when I quit a world and go back in or when I reload mods it seems to kinda bug out.
  5. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that was an option, i'm definitely trying it out. I would appreciate if you could look into it either way, the fps just plumits whenever I kill a enemy and the plague triggers, it reeeally sucks on events. Either way, even if the hotkey doesn't work I will try sticking...
  6. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

Hey there! The jungle plague modifier from the soul stone is causing a looot of lag for some reason, is there any way to tone down the visuals? Thanks ^^
  7. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Antiaris

Hm,weird, I can't seem to get the house to spawn. It spawned right on the first world but now I can't get it to do so.
  8. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Personally the whole thing for me is exclusives, consoles are already a lost cause regarding this and a lot of people simply don't want it to spread to pcs. it completely kills competition because why bother improving the service if you are legally not allowed to compete, be a better platform or...
  9. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

huum,don't think so,i have all mods updated,maybe i just have too many so there isn't enough space on the vendor for all items. if that's the case it's really sad that terraria has so many limitations :/ still wouldn't hurt to have the robot guy sell all the consumable summons thought,he...
  10. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

oh yeah,forgot about that. wait a second,does't redemption has it's own npc that sells boss summons? i think it's the robot doot. he already sells the eye and crystal summon,couldn't he sell both the worm and the sword as well?
  11. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

thanks for the help dude! nice to know there aren't any rewards yet,i will be sure to look out for them,had to disable the mode cause my npcs suddenly combusted :/
  12. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

hey there,could you please add the sword boss to the fargo's npc sell list? farming the trophy is a pain without it :/
  13. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

heres a friendly suggestion,can't you put soem kinda warning/update on the frontpage saying ''the next update doesn't have a release date'' or something like that? could save you a lot of headache having to remind people over and over again.
  14. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

hey man,just wanted to know if there is a backup of sorts of the masochist mode wiki page,as it seems to be deleted. i ask cause i want to know if there are exclusive items and thing like that that. :)
  15. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

Awesome,thanks for the info!
  16. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

is there any plans to add trophies? i have been collecting them in my latest character and would be coll to have them for this mod as well ^^
  17. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

hey,i defeated the keeper and was at the underground when i got the message that the mini boss that wanted to avenge her would spawn,however he never did,is there a way to force him to spawn?
  18. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

wait,are you serious or was that a joke? because i swear someone said it was supposed to come out last year,maybe i the reply was a joke or the person didn't know what they were talking abut,did something happen? i was waiting on the mod to update because i thought it was like 1 month away so i...
  19. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

got it! thanks for the warning,i will wait for the update then before starting a new run then :)
  20. Gabriel dos Santos Cooper

hey just wanted to know if the new update (1.1 i think?) will have anything that requires a new world,as i finished my melee run today and wanted to start another one (thinking of going for bard because i love it's gameplay style,not sure though,it doesn't seem to have much support from other...
Back
Top Bottom