Search results for query: *

• Users: Lakmoots
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lakmoots

Happiness is out of control, Ruins Towns!

The ''Happiness" feature is simply out of control. It has ruined everyones ability to build a town, it is SOOOOOOO restrictive! It is simply a quick way of FORCING people to build their towns in one exact way, with only a certain set of possible combinations or locations. It is just so...
  2. Lakmoots

Happiness really sucks

I have to say the happiness system is awful. For almost ten years you could build a town... now I cannot have more than two NPCs together at all, and I have to move them into specific biomes or suffer a penalty. This has ruined virtually *everyones* castles. Imagine if Minecraft kept releasing...
  3. Lakmoots

Why didn't they fix Meteor Heads?

It seems unbelievable, but after doing a ''pass'' through all the elements of Terraria... the developers still left Meteor Heads broken. They do not drop any loot, or anything at all, in hardmode. This was in response to quite an old bug where Biome keys could be farmable. That bug was fixed...
  4. Lakmoots

NPCs & Enemies Will you fix Meteor Heads in 1.04?

It has been said that 1.04 is an attempt to look at all previous elements of Terraria and fix them. One thing that has been left for *years* is how Meteor Heads operate in Hardmode. A long time ago, they were changed so they NEVER drop money or Meteorite when a world enters hardmode... why...
  5. Lakmoots

NPCs & Enemies Hairdresser for old worlds FINALLY plz!

One of the things about Terraria is that it has many players using old worlds from older versions of the game. People have been playing in these worlds for *years*... Sadly, the Hairdresser NPC is the only NPC that is not available to older worlds, because the Spider Mini-Biome does not exist...
  6. Lakmoots

How to grow vines?

I know this is a really, really weird question... but is there any way to speed up the growing of vines in the world? After making so many structures there is a point where you want natural features, like vines, to grow. We have ways of making grass and flowers with the flower boots, but no...
  7. Lakmoots

NPCs & Enemies Free the Stylist!!!

I am an old Terraria player who has been using a 1.1 world as my base for years... I know a lot of old players who are similarly attached to their old worlds, which often become bases and vaults. The only problem is, after all the updates that Terraria has had, there are a couple of elements...
  8. Lakmoots

Vicious mushrooms not growing anymore?

I have a section of crimson in my corrupt world so I can grow vicious mushrooms and fight the Brain of Cthulhu. Since the last update, I am not having any crimson/vicious mushrooms grow on crimson grass... even though it is in its own biome. Has something changed in the latest patch?
  9. Lakmoots

Solar armor shield and dyes

Is there a way to hide the shield from solar armor? I know it will show up using vanity items, but I heard there was a way to dye it and make it appear almost invisible... Can anyone enlighten me? I am rather terrible at dyes...
  10. Lakmoots

An end to Terraria... please!

One of the great strengths of Terraria has been its longevity and the immense way that its developers have continued to support the game... for years and years. However, there is a drawback to this... constant changes. I have lost more friends in Terraria than I have gained because they simply...
  11. Lakmoots

Happy and Peace vs Invasions?

So... the wiki says that invasion spawn rates (including Frost and Pumpkin Moons) are not affected by Battle potions, Calming potions or Water Candles. Yet it doesn't mention the ''Happy" buff from Sunflowers or from Peace candles... If I place Peace Candles near my arena to help prevent...
  12. Lakmoots

Desert biome weird with update?

I am trying to work out what has happened to the enemy spawns in the Desert with the newest patch. I am playing on a 1.1 generated world that has been updated. Previously I could get spawns of Antlion Swarmers (flying ones) in the Desert, but they seem to completely NOT spawn now... Also...
  13. Lakmoots

Will this work?

I have read that if you modify the entrance to the dungeon too much you can prevent the Cultist from spawning... I have built a room above my dungeon and I was hoping that anyone could tell me whether this will prevent the Cultists from spawning. It is just too convenient to have a bed over...
  14. Lakmoots

Slime Rain is broken, right?

I have had slime rain going for three days now, and it is really starting to annoy me. It has happened before, but it seems to me that the 24 hour trigger to stop it is COMPLETELY broken. Not only that, if it even does trigger, you are bound to get a recurring bug where it just keeps raining...
  15. Lakmoots

Is Jumani gone?

I remember there being two names for the Witch Doctor that were similar: Jamundi and Jumani... both were jokes from ''Jumanji''. The wiki used to list them both, IIRC, but now it seems there is no Jumani, only a Jamundi. Was this an error? Or was there originally two names for the Witch Doctor...
  16. Lakmoots

Devourer doesn't count? No banner?

The wiki says that the ''Devourer'' monster has its own banner... but when I kill one it says ''data not available'' and I have not gotten a banner for it. Is it bugged? Is it my game? I used to have the same issue with the ''Penguin'' but this was fixed in 1.3.7
  17. Lakmoots

Houses in Hell...

I was told using a house built in the Underworld could be a safe option for some NPCs in hardmode... but I am having trouble with enemies spawning inside the buildings. I have fixed up an obsidian house, including laying entirely new back-walls made of obsidian brick, but I am still getting...
  18. Lakmoots

water candles re-spawned in dungeon!!!

After downloading the patch I have found that my dungeon has re-spawned all the water candles! Does this always happen now? Or is it a patch thing? <merged> So, this has happened in my pre-hardmode world, the one in hardmode did *not* respawn the candles. Which is odd... I wonder why my...
  19. Lakmoots

Question about Sunflowers

I know Sunflowers decrease spawn rate, but does this count for critters or *only* for enemies? I wondered the same about the ''Calm potion". I don't want to put them all around my home if it stops the collection of fireflies and other animals.
  20. Lakmoots

Angler quests bug?

I have completed about 8 quests on a character in 1.2 After downloading patch 1.3 I am not getting the proper Angler quest rewards. I have turned in another 2 quests and not collected either Fuzzy Carrot or Angler gear. Is the quests bugged? Did they reset after the patch?
Back
Top Bottom