Search results for query: *

1. Elendi

Mobile Show me you builds!

wow I am really impressed with some of the houses, gives me an idea or two, I really like the arenas some of you have built, mine is just a lava pit with a 5 high series of actuator-ated asaphalt on a 3 sec timer, need to get around to building a better one.
  2. Elendi

Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

Nice, time to go on a DG killing spree
  3. Elendi

Forum Confessional

I am OCD to a fault, I just about die when I see that a sign on the road is just barely tilted. I am socially overconfident (is that a thing?) I can do basic calc in my head but I still dont understand how to do long division. Despite being fine walking up to a random person on the street and...
  4. Elendi

Do Crystal Shards Spred Hallow?

thanks will do
  5. Elendi

Do Crystal Shards Spred Hallow?

So I am almost late game and am farming golem and plantera while intermittently purifying my world. however I am sot sure if I need to remove the crystal shards to stop the hallow from spreading again. I couldn't find anything on the wiki so could someone test this or tell me if they already...
  6. Elendi

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Once I DO get 1.2 I will spend hours in the jungle farming plantera, golem and the uzi expect me to be in a terraria-induced-trance once I get the uzi.
  7. Elendi

Ouch, man thats got to sting. The souls arnt that hard its the ores.
  8. Elendi

I would like to point out that kindle fires are very fast. Fast surfing, lag-free MCPE and smooth multi-tasking. All around fast- except when it comes this darn update
  9. Elendi

so 1.1 to 1.2 bug. I opened up my world that I have on my old tablet I had a broken dao of pao and now for some reason It is legendry? it is not supposed to do this. I know the best modifier is godly. how did it get legendary? has anyone else noticed the modifyers being messed up?
  10. Elendi

Mobile The Twins He

You had the hardmode update which includes the mimics, which means you have the star cloak, the star veil is the one with the 1.2. If I did say star cloak I apologise I ment the cross neclace. Anyway good luck with ocram
  11. Elendi

cool I don't know if it was I beat DG in 1.1 and I never found the bone key, I did all bosses+ him and I had 1 heart left then died to a zombie so don't know about bone key
  12. Elendi

that's the tablet I had previously and I just tried it, of course from google, and it works just fine.
  13. Elendi

Lol I did that once I was frming skeltrom prime and I reforged my tizona 3 times and got it to legendary. Then I droped it in a chest never seen it since.
  14. Elendi

thanks the guy has an art shop if you want to check it out.
  15. Elendi

Ok so I did that, and I was thinking you were refering to the bug where you could switch the item out and replace it with somthing else and it would use the oter item up instead, you know like taking a boss summon out of your hotbar before it is actually used and you can use it again, but tis is...
  16. Elendi

Chill, ok. Look I am on a kindle fire HDX, yes, I am impatient, but hey dont get upset at the devs, amazon doesn't want a bad game on their store, yeah there are plenty of bad games, but still. Just let Amazon take their time and push it through.
  17. Elendi

What does your character look like?

If you dont use hacks how do you explain theS.M.D.G.?
  18. Elendi

Mobile The Twins He

It is In the the old version(1.1)
  19. Elendi

NPCs & Enemies New crimson/corruption/hallow hardmode bosses: The dark corrupter, the bloody serpent, hallowed soul

Sorry to say it but yeah for the most part there is nothing new under the sun, for example ocram(my favorite boss) is a modified EoC. Anyway, yeah better ai.
  20. Elendi

I fully agree with you, and find myself guilty of it. Thanks for pointing it out again. Loki did say it could be today but no guarantees.
Back
Top Bottom