Search results for query: *

• Users: Elendi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Elendi

Do Crystal Shards Spred Hallow?

So I am almost late game and am farming golem and plantera while intermittently purifying my world. however I am sot sure if I need to remove the crystal shards to stop the hallow from spreading again. I couldn't find anything on the wiki so could someone test this or tell me if they already...
  2. Elendi

Santa Claus

I just beat the frost legion and got santa(please note I am an an Amazon Kindle Fire HDX) and where the usual "title of NPC" has arrived it just said santa claus. He moved in, he just didn't get the right message.
  3. Elendi

Other Armor Tinted Dyes

I would love to have dyes that matched every armor set. It would just be somthing like silver dye + whatever ore you wanted and it would make it match that color.
  4. Elendi

Mobile Auto Target

So for a while this has festered in my mind, but...... DOES ANYONE ELSE HATE AUTO-TARGET!!!! Ok, so its great if you are digging a subway, or a hellshaft but absolutely nothing else. When there is a bunny in the vicinity your arrows find their way to the bunny, and not Ocram! You are laying a...
  5. Elendi

Mobile Show me you builds!

So I love to build. ALOT. But most of the things I build are more utilitarian than decorative. Let me give you some examples However this is one thing I succeeded in making nice. Anyways thanks for looking and leave some pics of your builds.
Back
Top Bottom